Allentown PA, July 15th, 2006 Who's Comin?!?!?!

I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but I'll be with all of you in spirit. I hope you all have a great time and report back here on all of the fun.

You have no idea how bad I wish I could go to this. It sounds like you guys are going to have such a good time.

Maybe next year.

Have fun for me, k?

Awwww No Towncrier or Wobin?!?!

:(

I'll be sure to come back afterwards with a link to all the pics & stories that come outta the meet...

:cool1: Hi Colleen,

I'm so excited and can't wait :hourglass for the week-end, My mom & I will be there Friday night and will be there early on Saturday morning to help with the shirts. Also looking forward to seeing Jan, Cassidy and Jan's sister at check-in.

Hi,

Live in New Jersey and going to the Allentown meet. Looks like Greyhound is the only transportation option for me because I cannot drive. Hope I can get there Saturday morning; otherwise, may have to spend Friday night.

Jim

Linda and I will be attending the DisMeet this weekend, arriving Sat. morning. Make sure you check out the silent auction, sponsored by DisneyWorldTrivia.com. Here's a link: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/dreamteam_auction.php
There are many great items, and it's for a very good cause!
Looking forward to another great event.

DS & I can't make it this year either :sad: We're so disappointed - we had a blast last year. DS was practicing all year for the trivia contest...Oh well, hopefully next year.

Can't wait to see the pictures & hear all the details!!! We'll be there in spirit. :sunny:

Jessica :wave:

Won't be able to attend the meet on Sat. :sad2: but will be going to Dorney Park on Sunday. Hope to meet up with others from the Sat. meet. We'll wear green :bounce: so if you see us give us a shout :wave:

My Mom, my friend Rose & Me are doin Dorney on Sunday!

I'll even pull out my lime green shirt to wear to the park on Sunday...:)

Karen, can't wait to meet you & Jan & Cassidy and Sandy & all the folks I've come to know thru this gathering :teeth:

I can't wait to meet everyone in Allentown, this is my third meet with Fred & each year just gets bigger & better!

4 More Days People!

Hi Everyone!
I will be there Saturday.
Hope to meet everyone!
I'll be looking for the lime green!

Bernie

I thought I had a lime green visor for myself...

That darn "children's place" called the Disney store only had kids sizes :(

I'll be wearing my "Dismeets Staff" shirt on Saturday, I have my lime green for Dorney on Sunday tho!

3 More Days!

:confused3 I thought that I had already posted that we are coming. Anyway, I'll be there along with my sister (cvemom) and my niece! Looking forward to connecting with 350 cyberfriends!!!

See you soon!
Sandy, Jan and Cassidy
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

With my head tied up in my son's baseball games, I didn't even think to look for a DisMeet thread till today. :rolleyes:
I can hardly wait :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter