All Star Pictures!

We're headed to Disney in a week and both of my kids are excited. My DD is more excited I think. It should be an interesting trip. We're staying at ASMovies. Hopefully we won't get on each others nerves being in such close proximity! :scared:

I didn't ready the whole thread, so sorry if I'm repeating, but one of my favorite websites www.allearsnet.com has tons of pictures of every Disney resort. Here's the link http://allears.net/acc/faq_hot.htm

The resorts are listed on the left side of the page, photos are under each resort. The website also lists menus for every restaurant on property - resort & theme park. I cancelled my Disney Dining Plan after I looked at the kids' menu in some of the restaurants. I found a lot of restaurants that offered pizza and hot dogs - but they'weren't on the "kid's menu", so kids can't order them using the DDP. Little off topic there...

I didn't ready the whole thread, so sorry if I'm repeating, but one of my favorite websites www.allearsnet.com has tons of pictures of every Disney resort. Here's the link http://allears.net/acc/faq_hot.htm

The resorts are listed on the left side of the page, photos are under each resort. The website also lists menus for every restaurant on property - resort & theme park. I cancelled my Disney Dining Plan after I looked at the kids' menu in some of the restaurants. I found a lot of restaurants that offered pizza and hot dogs - but they'weren't on the "kid's menu", so kids can't order them using the DDP. Little off topic there...

Thanks for that link it's great!!

This maybe a dumb questions, but was that a picture of a hairdryer??? Everthing I read said that the Values don't have hairdryers or coffee makers. Do I have bad info. May sound silly, but I don't won't to have to drag a hairdryer with me if I don't have to. :)

I believe it's only the Family Suites that have the coffee makers. Ours had a coffee maker and also a kitchenette area with a nice side fridge. I'm not sure if they all have the hair dryers but ours did, in both bathrooms.

Here are some pics from All Star Movies
DH thinks he is soooooo funny!!!
DisneyScrapbook293.jpg

DisneyScrapbook297.jpg

Love the photos, Sue

Very excited about our (just booked) trip in May - do you have any more??

We were in WDW the same time as you, but just down the road at CSR (the TV showing TS Fay on your other post made me laugh and brought back not so fond memories of rain,rain,rain)

Here are some photos of the All Stars Music for everyone.

The top of the main pool looking back on the main hall:
101_0980.jpg

The statue in the main pool:
101_0984.jpg

Out front:
101_0788.jpg

The fountian:
101_0779.jpg

Brodway:
101_0975.jpg

Country Fair:
101_0966.jpg

Rock:
101_0958.jpg

Jazz:
101_0951.jpg

Calypso:
101_0981.jpg

Food Court:
101_0991.jpg

That is it for now.

Thanks everyone who added pics! I just changed from the CBR to ASMo and this helped me get excited about it!

Q: how deep is the Fantasia pool?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter