All Star Pictures!

Thank you for all of these pics! Especially the Movies. We will be staying here for the first time in Nov :goodvibes

The All Star Photos are great. I need help deciding to stay at value or a moderate. We are considering a value for next June 2009 because of the overall hike in transportation costs to/from WDW. These airlines don't give many options to save money. I know my 8 yr old DS would love SPORTS but I would love the landscaping and quietness of Music. Tough decisions;) and then love all the icons of the Movies:goodvibes

Enjoyed the the All Star Pics. Heading to Music in September for the 3rd stay there. Have enjoyed both times before. May opt for POP next time though, everyone seems to like it so much. Getting really excited now!:banana:

A few more from All Star Sports....we were there in April 08

DSC00944.jpg

Our massive bed!!

DSC00945.jpg

View from the other side...

DSC00946.jpg

We were in Building 10, Touchdown!

Rach066

View from the second floor

DSC00943.jpg

A strange one, but I loved the floor, lol! The Mickey head's just rocked!!

For those who have stayed at ASMo recently - is Lucky and the tv back by the 101 Dalmations area? When we went last summer he was gone but I was hoping it was just to fix him up, not that they were getting rid of him.

Any reviews or recent opinions about any current stays at ASMO? Would love to stay there at least once? This year the reviews have not been so great for ASMO.

For those who have stayed at ASMo recently - is Lucky and the tv back by the 101 Dalmations area? When we went last summer he was gone but I was hoping it was just to fix him up, not that they were getting rid of him.
We were there last week and Lucky and the TV were back. My daughter loved it!

Any reviews or recent opinions about any current stays at ASMO? Would love to stay there at least once? This year the reviews have not been so great for ASMO.
Last week was our first stay at ASMo, I really enjoyed it. My DD2 loved seeing all the characters and really enjoyed the kiddie pool. All of the CM's were very helpful and I thought the rooms were really quiet (some people complained that the walls are paper thin). My only complaint would be that it's so popular that we always had the longest wait for buses at the end of the night. We were in the Mighty Ducks building...ALLLL the way in the back. The last couple of days we took the bus to ASMu and walked over. The walk was about the same but the bus line was much shorter.

Here are some from ASMu. We were recently there
wdw2310.jpg

wdw2312.jpg

Were our room was. Rm 5624
wdw2385.jpg

County Fair building
wdw2388.jpg

Quiet Pool
wdw2389.jpg

Calypso Pool and Building
wdw2392.jpg

wdw2394-1.jpg

wdw2391.jpg

The food court:

Disney08541.jpg

The outside of the Jazz building:

Disney08093.jpg

Pool photo:

Disney08089.jpg

Thanks so much everyone for posting your pictures!
We just got back from a stay at AS Music and I almost cried when I realized that we had NO PICTURES of the resort:eek: You all have made my day!:thumbsup2

Which is the Pool for Movies! Love to see pix of that !Can you get rooms close to pool!!

There are rooms close to pools, but I don't think it's a bad walk from anywhere to a pool. I'd rather not have the noise from the pools late at night!

Main Pool at Movies-Fantasia (near food court/buses), and then the Mighty Ducks pool (furthest section from food court/buses). From the Mighty Ducks pool, you can cross the parking lot right over to All Star Music, you can use their bus and food court and pools.

On our late October 2007 trip, the Movies pools were both a little cool, and the evening air was chilly, so we walked over to the main All Star Music pool, and it was nice and warm!!
-mary

allstarmovpool.jpg

allstarmovduckpool.jpg

We Love All Star Movies and stay there every time we go to Walt Disney World. Except this year we are staying at the POR:banana:

ChrisintheTVat101Dalmation2003.jpg

Chrisintheremotecontrolcarfromtoyst.jpg

Curelladevilfrom101Dalmationsinherc.jpg

ChrisfilmingthedoortoAndysRoom2003.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter