All Star Pictures!

113222assp_bldg_10_courtyard.jpg

I just wanted to show the other side of the building. Whereas the back views are far from fabulous, they aren't hideous either.

113222assp_backyard.jpg

Matthew & eeyore,
Thanks so much for sharing your great pics!
They are beautiful, and they help alleviate my guilt for not getting around to posting any from my trip yet. :)

No problem. It really is a fun hotel; I'm glad that I took some time to walk around the grounds and get a good look at it. I confess that that is the ONLY time that I spent. Other than getting a quick sandwich once, I didn't use the facilities at all. But I saw a great many kids using the courtyards/playgrounds quite contentedly.

Matthew & eeyore,
Thanks so much for sharing your great pics!
They are beautiful, and they help alleviate my guilt for not getting around to posting any from my trip yet. :)

Does anyone know if they have childrens life vests at the All Star Movies pool?

I'm pretty sure I saw some there, but we're past the life vest stage for normal swimming, so I wasn't really paying attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter