All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEKCIM - Beautiful shot of the EPCOT Fountain!

iluvwdw4ever - Great Monorail & Boat photo!

Here is my POTD for today:

I had just packed up my camera for the night when I caught this out of my eye. I had never realized you could see both of these like this before (and the search lights being lined up behind EE just make it even better):

231726924_2HvV9-L.jpg
there is something about this ride that I love...i can smell the water...crazy I know...but you know that smell on the disney water rides..I love it!!;)

YEKCIM - Beautiful shot of the EPCOT Fountain!

Thank you, Bill. Very nice of you to say so. May I add that your AK night shot is most impressive. A very difficult subject to photograph, as I found in November, and I came away with nothing approaching the quality of your shot, despite a good bit of effort. Kudos, sir!

~Ed

By the look of this picture, you'd think he was bored to tears.....but those tweens don't like their picture being taken very much, and you have to snap them when you can.....

Here is DS on the boat to MK:

TonyonTTABoat.jpg

Did they move this just for Christmas??

They moved it while they did the Christmas Parade taping. It was over there for just a couple of days.

Awesome shot Bill!! I so want to be there NOOOOOWWWW!

This is amazing!

Thank you, Bill. Very nice of you to say so. May I add that your AK night shot is most impressive. A very difficult subject to photograph, as I found in November, and I came away with nothing approaching the quality of your shot, despite a good bit of effort. Kudos, sir!

~Ed

Thanks everyone! :goodvibes

HLUVZWDW - Very nice and unique shot of Imagination!

Here is my POTD from Downtown Disney:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter