All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great!!!
Thanks GeminiAngel. I know it doesn't look "birthday" to many people, but from the time I was a kid, my favorite birthday cake has been yellow cake with chocolate icing because my mom claimed that was the only cake she knew how to make back then!

LOVE THE CAKE!! I WILL HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING FOR MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR, HE IS OBSESSED WITH WALL E , LOOK HOW EXCITED HE WAS TO MEET HIM!!
092808004-1.jpg

Yes, that would be me, too! I think my friend found the cake toppers at a Michael's (the craft store chain). I still keep one of the little guys on my desk at work and another on my desk at home.

I feel for you Wall-E fans - my husband and I are huge "The Wild" fans and there is nothing at Disney for that movie at all :( Animal Kingdom would be perfect too!

Wonderful detail shot, Becky521!
I had forgotten all about it. I remember spotting the ship up in the wall above Norway years ago on my first Epcot visit, but I completely forgot about it the last few years/visits! Now I'll have to remember to look for it again next time!

I'm a fellow Wall-E fan too! I hope they do more with him at the parks. I can't get enough of him. My Bf, who works at Best Buy, got me a little something from the store that made my dreams come true. A life-sized Wall-E. He's sitting in my bedroom. :goodvibes

wall-e.jpg

Excellent pictures, everyone!!! :)

:welcome:, JoeyD, Kitts21, and jessrose18! :)

For all the Wall-E fans, you might like this: http://www.vimeo.com/1014358
I don't believe he was in the parks, though.

We're about 150 pages overdue of a new thread . . . anyone up for starting a new one?

I am SO jealous!!! :thumbsup2

I'm a fellow Wall-E fan too! I hope they do more with him at the parks. I can't get enough of him. My Bf, who works at Best Buy, got me a little something from the store that made my dreams come true. A life-sized Wall-E. He's sitting in my bedroom. :goodvibes

wall-e.jpg

My Pic of the Day

I love these guys!!

Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter