All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about 1/3 of people actually follow these rules. The rest break the rules on purpose!

SpeedSign.jpg

I think about 1/3 of people actually follow these rules. The rest break the rules on purpose!

SpeedSign.jpg

They are very serious about following this rule for safety reasons!!!!
I have seen them stop people and take over the driving because they continued to bump!!

Well I'm home after having some surgery done yesterday. With the next few weeks off work I will have plenty of time for the Dis boards. So keep those pics coming everybody!!

Bill great DTD shot!! Love it. :thumbsup2

Mine for today.

9-07-081611.jpg

Well I'm home after having some surgery done yesterday. With the next few weeks off work I will have plenty of time for the Dis boards. So keep those pics coming everybody!!

Bill great DTD shot!! Love it. :thumbsup2

Mine for today.

Get well soon Dave sending some Pixie Dust your way pixiedust:

iluvwesties aka Carol :wave:

Here is mine for today...Quite possibly my favorite Non-Christmas shot from our recent trip:

Clicking on the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can read about the "magic" that enabled me to get this shot (and navigate to many of my other WDW shots)!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Dave (Evad). pixiedust:

Mine for today.....

IMG_8480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter