• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

enhance

Love this! Nothing better than when you find that kindred spirit in your family who is just as entranced with The World as you are!

....:lovestruc thank you and it's even more special because she's a teenager! :goodvibes She's grown up with at least yearly trips to DW and continues to be as excited as she was as a toddler! :hug: :tink:

I was involved in a motorcycle crash last Sunday. Really banged up bruised and sore right now, broken ribs and forearm but I have been cleared to go on our Viking River Cruise this week so that's a relief!! Hopefully I'll still be able to work my camera....lol

Last edited:
I was involved in a motorcycle crash last Sunday. Really banged up bruised and sore right now, broken ribs and forearm but I have been cleared to go on our Viking River Cruise this week so that's a relief!! Hopefully I'll still be able to work my camera....lol

Enjoy the cruise. We have debated Viking. Would like to hear about your experience.
Fast healing!!

I know that many of us appreciate your photos - and that we are grateful that your injuries, while serious, are not critical. Be safe, get well and Bon Voyage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter