• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

WaltDisneyWorld2012711.jpg
:tink:

Is this at Dinoland? I have never seen it!! I love the way Disboards opens up new views for me to look for.. I could never see everything in one or in a dozen trips! Love these boards!!!

I SO agree! I remember a few years back when I saw a picture posted of a sign for Northern Bath Tissue! :rotfl2: I was amazed that I'd missed it on our previous trips...something one doesn't look for on a trip to DW. :rolleyes: I already have a list of new things to search for during our December trip! Yes, this is in Dinoland...down the "dead end street" outside the restrooms by Chester & Hester's ... if I'm not mistaken this billboard is behind Primeval Whirl. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter