Alison the Accountant's Accountability Journal (Feedback Welcome)

Thanks Amy! I know I need to get back on track, but the fact the scale doesn't move no matter what I do (even if I eat bad) really frustrates me. I mean I might as well eat bad sometimes you know. Not the 'healthiest attitude', but it's what I'm feeling.

Food
B-Typical
L-Chicken salad sandwich on Rye, diet coke
S-1 oz cheese, 2 crackers
D-chicken sausage, mushroom risotto, mashed yams

Workout - did 40 minutes on the tread mill and some ab work.

The rest of this week is only going to get busier!

Believe me, I have been in the same place you are MANY times! I have been actively trying to lose 10 lbs since July and NOTHING, no matter what foods I eat, how much I exercise, etc. It is really a downer! But there are worse things than being stuck at 135. Working out all the time is the best thing you can do for long-term health benefits and you even said yourself that you like the way you are looking nowadays. That is better than what the evil scale says (even though it is easy to say, hard to believe from the heart - I know).

Hang in there, you can do it! :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter