Albany, N.Y. DIS Meet, April 28th RSVP by Thursday, April 26th

Oh, I wish you could bring the kittens with you!!! Claudia and I are both total cat lovers, so we would LOVE to babysit them! Maybe you could do a drive-by so we could run out and meet the babies instead......or maybe not. Regardless, we will miss you and hopefully next time will work out better.

I know you need to tell them how many will be there..but if the weather is ok, maybe we will swing by for dessert or at least a quick hi. Can someone PM me their cell phone number so I can see if you are still there when we go by? And for those who love kitties, these will be up for adoption in about a month. Their names are Peter, Paul and Mary, and they are darling. I'm not sure how they will like this road trip (you do know what they always have to do when we take off, so who knows what my car will smell like LOL)..and my list of things to bring is growing. It's like bringing babies and all their "stuff"!

hey all i was going to try to make it but i had emergancy knee surgry. im going to talk to the hubby to see if he will come so is it ok to give you an answer tommorow

I am sorry, I have to back out. I'm a Realtor and I just had one of my clients call me to say she wants to look at houses on Sat. No Dis Meet for me. I'm sorry. I hope you all have a great time.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Claudia, just got my boys schedule and they have a 12:00 game-they usually run about 2-2 1/2 hours, so I will swing by around 2:30-3:00 and see if anyone is still there...but if it is raining...I will be there! Sorry I am not more specific;)

canwegosoon, we will add you to our total so there will be room for you whenever you are able to make it.

cocowum, we will miss you, but hopefully your day will go well!

msgrimm23, I hope you are feeling well enough to make it on Saturday! Can you let us know either way by maybe 4:00 on Friday?

DMRick, I will PM you with my cell #, so hopefully we can meet P,P, and M.....and you too, of course!

Thanks so much to everyone who kept us in the loop with your changing plans. I know how things can come up at the last minute no matter how much we try to plan.

So... Joanne....

I'm afraid to ask... but what's the dress code for tomorrow???? I don't have anything lime green!!! :cool2:

I was planning to wear jeans or something casual tomorrow. I don't think I have anything lime green either. It's not in my pallette. ;) So I was going to wear my GOH badge instead.

You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in...you will find out that we are a pretty easy going bunch!

Cookie is going to pick up some lime green paint chips tonight, and I have some lime green ribbons. We can hand out the paint chips and ribbons tomorrow if you feel naked without your lime green!

Basically, we would just like you to show up, be silly, maybe share some planning tips, and have a Disney-riffic time!

Well, I'm back at work from the shindig but I had to write a quick note to say what a GREAT time I had meeting everyone and thanks to Claudia and Joanne who put everything together so wonderfully and gave such wonderful and meaningful prizes. We'll have to do this again soon - maybe a potluck picnic or something!

:banana: Hi everyone, just got home from my dinner, and wanted to drop a quick note it was great to meet everyone, :cheer2: kudos to Claudia and Jaoanne for putting this together, looking forward to the next time. Well Iam off to pack then on my way for my date with my favorite mouse. :woohoo:

Judi

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet with all of you. We had some problems with the kittens as were were leaving, and decided it was less stress for them, to leave them home, and for us to make a round trip in one day to our daughters. We weren't able to get out of the house earlier enough to meet with you, as I had some clean up duty before leaving. We just got home within the hour, and it was better we didn't take them on the long ride.
Hopefully we'll meet another time.

:banana: Hi everyone, just got home from my dinner, and wanted to drop a quick note it was great to meet everyone, :cheer2: kudos to Claudia and Jaoanne for putting this together, looking forward to the next time. Well Iam off to pack then on my way for my date with my favorite mouse. :woohoo:

Judi

Have a great time Judi and say hi to Mickey for us!

I think we all had a good time and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Even the few non-fanatics had a good time!

Judi, you know we are all jealous of you today as you venture off to the parks! But our turns will come soon enough, and we will live vicariously through you in the meantime.

I think a picinc would be a great idea, and hopefully a few more area DISers will be able to make it. So let's keep in touch and come up with a date when the weather is much better......:confused3 (Assuming that day ever comes!)

My mom and I had such a great time. Joanne and Claudia - you did such a wonderful job. I don't know when I spent such a long time at lunch. I look forward to catching up with everyone again. I'll try to take photos of our cruise and post them when we get back. Thanks again.
Nancy

Many thanks to Claudia and Joanne for putting this all together!!!

Mom and I had a good time - it was nice to instantly find some new friends!!!

Judi - we are all jealous!!! ::yes::

Nancy.... Have a WONDERFUL time with Roy!!! Take lots of pictures and PM me when you get back!!!

Oh... and I hope this comes out ok...it was small when I copied it... this is what Jim Gandolfini looked like in high school!!! :cool2:

2504056880.jpg

Oh and I forgot....

The internet radio station for the all Disney is Sorcerer Radio...

just put live365.com after that good old www and then put Disney in the search box. There will be a few that come up... I think even the Dis boards have one too... sometimes they don't always stream very well... but give it a try!!!

Have fun...

Michelle, thanks for sharing those "before and after" photos...too funny! I was laughing out loud at my desk here at work (oops! did I just say that?) and people had to come investigate.

Tinkerbell423, we will just miss you. We will be there from October 12 - 21. But we may put together a meet over the summer, so I hope you can come to that. We did have a good time at lunch..... It's great to have an instant bond with people you never met before. Walt would be so happy!

Hi Judi,
I sent you a pm but I don't know if you read them. My nephew received the postcard and he was thrilled. I saw him today and he was still talking about the card from Mickey. Thank you so much - it was so thoughtful to take your time to send it. Hope your vacation was wonderful.
Nancy:)

Michelle, thanks for sharing those "before and after" photos...too funny! I was laughing out loud at my desk here at work (oops! did I just say that?) and people had to come investigate.

Tinkerbell423, we will just miss you. We will be there from October 12 - 21. But we may put together a meet over the summer, so I hope you can come to that. We did have a good time at lunch..... It's great to have an instant bond with people you never met before. Walt would be so happy!

Joanne...you should have heard ME when I saw him first... (Do I dare admit to a bit of a crush in high school???) He's 3 years older, but we went to such a small school, that virtually everyone knew everyone else... I think I had gym class and chorus or something like that with him...

At least IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII aged better!!! ;)

& Tinkerbell423... I'm hoping to be there around 10/26th to do MNSSHP and then the cruise followed by WDW after. Not entirely sure of the dates yet.

& you can count me in again for another meet this summer!!!

Hi Judi,
I sent you a pm but I don't know if you read them. My nephew received the postcard and he was thrilled. I saw him today and he was still talking about the card from Mickey. Thank you so much - it was so thoughtful to take your time to send it. Hope your vacation was wonderful.
Nancy:)

Hey Nancy... when do you cruise again??? I am STILL so Jealous!! I watched the Travel Channel special again (on the DVR...) and I just hope I can get on one of the ships this fall!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter