Albany, N.Y. DIS Meet, April 28th RSVP by Thursday, April 26th

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone! A DIS Meet for the Albany, NY area is being planned!

It will be Saturday, April 28th, at 1:00 pm, at Romano's Macaroni Grille, on Wolf Road, Colonie.

We encourage everyone to wear their lime green ribbons if you can. We will have some surprises and lots of fun.

If you are interested, PM me and also let's keep bumping this up to the top.

Stay tuned for furthur updates.

We now have a reservation !!! Everyone can order with the regular lunch menu, seperate checks are also OK with management. We will be in the BACK of the restaurant, and the ressie is in MY name of Kellenberger.

See you all there !

Sounds like a plan!
We'll have to check my son's Boy Scout calendar to see if we can make it.

Hi there RadioFan!

Just saw your post and had to say hi! I am one state closer to you as I am visiting in Ohio. Headed back to DW in a few weeks and then again in December, God willing and the creek don't rise. I think of you all when I watch our dvd.:)

Slightly Goofy

Hey SG - it's great to hear from you! I hope you are enjoying Ohio! I'm jealous you are going back to WDW - I have no idea when we are going - I'm hoping again in the fall, but who knows. Have a blast for me and say hello to your husband for us!

Sounds good... I'll try to make it...

Ok... where is everyone from???

I'm in Glenville... :)

Hi. We're newbies but I'll check with DH! We are looking at buying DVC at SSR and I noticed several other DVCers who were local to the capital district on the DVC boards. :wave2:

i will try to come. im from hyde park and im always up at the cross gates mall. i will need directions please.

msgrimm23,

Pretend you are leaving Crossgates Mall. Take the mall exit that says "Route 20 to Albany"
When you are on route 20, within the same block, you will pass Stuyvesant Plaza and TGI Fridays restaurant. Fuller Road is right there on that corner. Take a left on Fuller Road. Fuller Road will end with a Mobile Gas Station just ahead.
This is a main road, called Central Avenue.
Take a left on Central Avenue, and once you turn, you will need to be in the RIGHT lane. You will pass 2 close together traffic lights for the people coming out of Colonie Center Mall. The next traffic light is the corner of Central Avenue and Wolf Road. Turn right on Wolf Road.
Continue *about* one mile up Wolf Road.
Romano's Macaroni Grille is on the right side.

I hope to see you there !

So... if I'm coming from the Thruway Eastbound from Schenectady???

Michelle, this is the way I would come from Schenectady, seeing that I usually do LOCAL driving.

The main drag going from Schenectady to Albany is Route 5. I would stay on Route 5 ( State Street).
State Street will automatically change into Central Avenue as you get closer to Albany.
(easy to get confused by that change)

You will go past Route 155, and a bunch of small strip malls on the right. You still have a few miles straight ahead. When you approach some major overhead signs that say "Wolf Road", take a LEFT on Wolf Road. Romano's Macaroni Grille is up *about* a mile. It is on your right side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter