Albany, N.Y. DIS Meet, April 28th RSVP by Thursday, April 26th

I would definately give the place a heads up. It's often a zoo there on Saturdays. It's one of my favorites. I'll be passing it tonight on my way to Olive Garden. My oldest daughter birthday is today, and she just caught up with me..we're both 39!

Thanks so much Terri for telling me about this. It will be so much fun to put a face with a name. Now..off to lose 25 pounds by the 28th LOL. Always good to have a goal.

im deffenlty coming my future husband may be coming as well

I had mentioned it to my mom and she was back and forth with it.. then over dinner last night she announced..."you know... that gift card your brother gave me for Christmas is good at Macaroni Grill..."

Claudia...

Do we need to bring anything or do you need help with anything? I will be out of town until the 27th but if I can help... let me know...

DMRick, we did call the restaurant before posting the DIS meet, so we would be able to put it in the original post. They will need a final head count before the meet, though, so please be sure to PM Claudia Kellenberger with your numbers. I am not sure what our cut-off date is though, so you may want to RSVP sooner rather than later so we can finalize our plans.

Thanks everyone, and see you there!

Hi everyone,

We need to let the restaurant know our final head count before the DIS Meet next week. Please send a PM to Claudia Kellenberger no later than Thursday, April 26 if you plan to attend. Please include the number of people who will be in your party as well.

Thanks! See you soon!

DMRick, we did call the restaurant before posting the DIS meet, !
That is wonderful that they will let you have reservations..and sep checks!. I don't know about this new trend that doesn't allow reservations.
We may not be able to stay long and visit, since we have another engagement, but it will be nice to get a chance to meet some of you. Do we just ask for the Disney party?

The reservation is in my name of Kellenberger, and they already know we are there with a common bond of Disney World. The Macaroni Grill is also at a traffic light, so it is easy enough to get in and out of the parking lot

See you Saturday on the 28th !

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. DD11 has dance and DS10 has baseball. What was I thinking, figuring I MIGHT POSSIBLY get a couple hours to myself on a Saturday? Especially in spring, when baseball and soccer have started but dance and gymnastics haven't ended yet!

Thinking of you all. have a great meet!

So far, the following DISers have confirmed:

Claudia Kellenberger
Joanne M
cocowum
RadioFanatic
DMRick

Some us will have more than one person in their group, and others are coming alone. But we still have time for additional RSVPs to come in.

We have planned some fun ice breakers, so I think we will all have a good time. Besides, what more could you ask for between food and a Disney gab-fest?!

Hi Joanne and Claudia....

For whatever reason... this computer (my brother's) won't let me PM you...

Please put me down for me, (Michelle) and my mom (Barbara)

Thanks

I just read this thread and now I'm homesick. I was raised in Kinderhook, my dad is a retired Albany police officer... but I moved south almost 20 years ago. I haven't been back home in 14 years!

Have a great meet!

:thumbsup2

Hi Tink....we have you down! We are up to 14 people now, so it should be fun.

Tomorrow is the last day to RSVP, so please send a note or get in touch with me or Claudia if anyone else is planning to attend. If you have planning questions, maybe you can get some answers on Saturday. If you have any suggestions or tips, bring those too!

Unfortunately I have to back out. I will be on my way to my daughters overnight, and I'll have my foster kittens with me. I can't bring them in (they prob would frown on 3 kittens in their restaurant), and I can't leave them in the car. They are almost 6 weeks, and the car would just be too warm for them. I just never gave them a thought. Have a great time, and I wish we could come.
Doris

Oh, I wish you could bring the kittens with you!!! Claudia and I are both total cat lovers, so we would LOVE to babysit them! Maybe you could do a drive-by so we could run out and meet the babies instead......or maybe not. Regardless, we will miss you and hopefully next time will work out better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter