AK Newbie Swap PROGRESS THREAD--ALL HERE!! See mailing thread

Oh bother, I'm not in your group. The elements look very nice in photo, I'm sure they are even better in person.

Did you get married in Scotland?

OMG! i went back and looked and you are in my group!!!!!! YEA for me. i can't wait to use it!!!!

Oh bother, I'm not in your group. The elements look very nice in photo, I'm sure they are even better in person.

Did you get married in Scotland?

You guys are sweet - I was panicked because the title didn't look good with the larger matting I was planning. So there goes - but the compliments help!

I got married in Inverness Scotland in August.

Those do look great!!

How cool to get married somewhere like that. :)

I can't mail until Saturday on my way into work. is that ok? They should be there I wouldn't think any later than Tuesday.

Saturday's fine, Kat! They'll make it here by Tuesday or Wednesday! No worries!

hrpufnsash--I love your stuff! It looks great!! Love your wedding pictures, too!

momx3boys--I'll be on the lookout for yours!!

Mickster--yours arrived today! They look wonderful!! Thanks for the goodies, too! :)

Mine are in the mail. Just dropped them off tonight on the way back from back to school night.

AWM--your stuff arrived today! I love it--I think it looks great!! Thank you SO much for the goodies!! I love them!! I've had the hat on all day since the mail got here! :rotfl2: And you know how I love Stitch!! :)

Why, yes! I'm quite the villain woman!! And the Stitchs have a place of honor in my scrap room!! :)

I'm done - these will go postal tomorrow! For Asia -I added a packet of photo corner embellisments to match the journal box because I didn't double mat the paper piecing (an elephant with the word asia on it and a fancy embellished thing on his forehead - initially I had wanted to do the tiger but he looked weird with the thing on his head!) And Asia being such a short word looked real silly on a 2x8" topper so I stuck the letters on the elephant! I've labelled my prototypes/ones I'm not that happy with to come back to me - thanks!

Yes! I thought I posted and I didn't!! I love them!! And, thank you for the goodies--I've already put them to good use!! :)

party of 3 and momx3boys--your stuff arrived today!! I love getting boxes!! Thanks to both of you for the goodies, I know I can use them!!

Both of your stuff looks wonderful!! I love it!! Great job!

Y'all are going to love this swap! If everything arrives this week, I'll get it out to you earlier than anticipated. DH said he'd help me sort! :)

Are we all postal or likely to be that way Monday or Tuesday?

Mine is done, and has been sitting by the door for several days now, DH has stuff to mail on Monday, so it will go then at this point.

Great, you're welcome. :) I wasn't sure about my general AK group, I wanted to do something different, since I had about 10 groups in Buffy's swap I was out of ideas. They didn't turn out quite like I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter