AK Newbie Swap PROGRESS THREAD--ALL HERE!! See mailing thread

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone! Thanks for joining this swap!!

Our due date is TODAY. If I get everyone's by Friday, I can go ahead and take pictures and maybe get them out to you on Monday (a week before I thought I could!). You're going to love the stuff from this swap!!

Link to the original thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1568282

Remember, you are making 2 elements from the list.

Important Dates:
Sept. 21st--1st check in date
Oct. 1st--2nd check in date
Oct. 11th--MAIL BY DATE
Oct. 18th--DUE DATE--this is when I need to receive your package
Mailed to me :cool1:
Received by me :upsidedow

I will swap these out the following weekend, and they'll be in the mail by the 26th. That's a firm date, because I have a day off that weekend, and I can sort then. I want to get them back to you before the craziness of the holidays sets in!

I deleted some pm's accidentally where I had written down people's addresses from previous swaps. If I don't have your address, please pm me with it. Thanks!

Note: There is no group 4. That's the lands group that no one was in.

I have your address
Swappers:

katdisney--1, 5 :upsidedow
mickeyfan2--1,3 :upsidedow
momx3boys--1,5 :upsidedow
princessjayne--1 :upsidedow
123SA--1 :upsidedow
hopemax--1,6 :upsidedow
SIOH--2,3,6 :upsidedow
happypooh--2,3 :upsidedow
tiggermei--2 :upsidedow
mommy2mrb--2,3,5 :upsidedow
bearbear--3 :upsidedow
hrpufnsash--5 :upsidedow
partyof3--5 :upsidedow
SusieStone--3,5,6 :upsidedow
AlexWyattMommy--6 :upsidedow
Mickster--6 :upsidedow
NewEnglandEeyore--6 :upsidedow

Thanks again for participating!

I will NOT be super speedy. :rotfl2:

But I do have a very good idea of what I want to make.

not super speedy either. i kinda have an idea of what i'm doing. it's my 1st one, so i want it to be perfect.

have a great vacation!

This is not next in my queue (can you tell I'm working in technology?), but I think I know what I'm going to do. All I have right now is bone shaped beads. Yippee!:cool1:

I'm here. I have Buffy's AK swap to finish first, then SusieStone's swap, then I will work on yours. Although, like I said earlier, I have all my supplies, because I over bought for Buffy's.

No super speediness for me, either!! Thanks for checking in, everyone!! :thumbsup2

So, I've been trying to get Buffy's AK swap done. I thought I had some paper for my second Camp Minnie-Minnie elements. Couldn't find it. So I found a backup, but I wasn't liking how it was coming together, but managed to get something that looked decent, but it seemed more general AK. Then I went on a fiber search for the tag. Found the bag with the paper I couldn't find.

Sooooo.....I have accidentally completed one of my elements for the general AK group.:lmao: And thanks to AWM for all the fibers, because none of my stuff was the right color, but I found one of hers that was perfect.

So, I've been trying to get Buffy's AK swap done. I thought I had some paper for my second Camp Minnie-Minnie elements. Couldn't find it. So I found a backup, but I wasn't liking how it was coming together, but managed to get something that looked decent, but it seemed more general AK. Then I went on a fiber search for the tag. Found the bag with the paper I couldn't find.

Sooooo.....I have accidentally completed one of my elements for the general AK group.:lmao: And thanks to AWM for all the fibers, because none of my stuff was the right color, but I found one of hers that was perfect.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have so been there! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BTW everyone I'll be taking care of things here til Brooke gets back so if you need anything just give me a shout.

got one group done, 2nd group 1/2 done, and still working on idea for 3 group.

Lisa

I am getting everything cut out tonight. I'd like to switch my elemetns to paper piecing and topper. Thanks!

You can update me for my general #2 group.....I found some cute giraffe paper, so will be doing a topper and photo mats.

Hope you had a great trip!!!!

Lisa

I have finished. I hope to mail this out tomorrow. I'll be in Disney 9/24 -- 10/5, so I won't be checking in for a while!

SIOH -- hope you had a good trip!

I'm all done!! will try to get them out tomorrow or monday!

can't wait to hear about your trip SIOH.........

Lisa

have a good trip susan.

i'm not done with mine yet.......

Good morning, everyone! We got back to TN late last night, and I am very sleepily getting ready for work this morning. B&MB, thanks for watching over this while I was away! We had a BLAST--we even got to be the Grand Marshals for the MK "Dreams Come True" parade on Monday (9/10). I'll post more about the whole trip later!

123SA & mommy2mrb--I can't wait to see your stuff!

Everyone have a great Friday!! :banana:

WELCOME HOME!!!!
can't wait to hear about your trip. so glad you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter