AK Newbie Swap PROGRESS THREAD--ALL HERE!! See mailing thread

Susie--yours arrived today! I haven't opened it yet, but I wanted you to know they were here!

We just have one more out, and I know it's on its way! I would bet it'll be here tomorrow, so I can still get it all sorted. If it doesn't come until Monday, I'll still get everything sorted tomorrow and just drop Kat's great paper piecings in! :)

Susie, I got a chance to open your package--I love your stuff! Great job!!

Everyone has done an awesome job on this one! I can't wait for all of you to see the stuff!! :cool1:

We're all here! DH and I are going to sort tonight or tomorrow, and I'll get the pics up. They should go postal on Monday!! :)

Kat--I love your stuff! Great job!!

Can't wait to see these!

I will be going to the PO everyday, rain all week, I will not take a chance.

We're all here! DH and I are going to sort tonight or tomorrow, and I'll get the pics up. They should go postal on Monday!! :)

Kat--I love your stuff! Great job!!

Oh I am so glad it got there! Thanks I am simply so proud of those paper piecing!

Yay! I went through and planned out all my pages to finish AK from the last trip and I realized I'm getting very low on my AK swap supplies! Need to replenish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter