Airmiles Black Friday & MAX PASS Tracking

So funny story here that I just had to share.
I ordered stuff from Walmart on Thursday night and they shipped it in 2 shipments. I received 1 on Friday and they other one was shipped out on Saturday morning from Markham. Now I live in Ajax so not that far away.
It went out for delivery on Sunday and I was home all day but the notice on the tracking said they were unable to deliver it because they had no access.
I thought they would try again yesterday but it still said pending so I sent them a delivery inquiry this morning. There answer was that the driver was unable to access my residence and could I please provide them with a door/access code so they can deliver.
I replied that I live in a normal single dwelling home on a normal residential street that doesn't require any access code. I will report back when or if they deliver my package. My sister said maybe they couldn't cross the moat as the drawbridge was up.

So further to last nights Petsmart incident.....when DH got there he waited patiently (that's what he said???) and they told him it would be only a minute. 15 minutes later someone still had not moved to go and get the food....it was still out on the shelf. He asked the cashier again and she looks at him and says 'oh, no one brought it?'...which she knew darn well because he had been standing there beside her. Now he admitted to losing it and saying something. Then all of a sudden someone moves their butt and went to get the food. Yes, he could have gotten it himself in that time BUT we just switched food and he has no clue what Kona eats now or where to find it.

I have done the Door Dash delivery a few times but that last time I did it they had made the tip mandatory and there was no option to decide the amount. They tell you the minimum tip which I didn't like. I think the minimum last time was $7 which is not terrible. However, the driver dumped the bags at the top of my driveway and I got no delivery notification. I'm pretty sure the previous time there was also no notification. I've also had one delivery that they left the bags sitting in the rain. If that is the way they are going to do it then I should be able to decide on the tip.

My large TSC purchase posted! I'm very surprised but happy about that. It was 23 AM short so I guess they calculated different than I did but I can't be bothered to fight for that. At least now I won't have no AM left when they take my SW tickets out. Now what to save for next...

I am happy to report that my missing package arrived this morning. I didn't receive it yesterday so last night I sent them another inquiry about my delivery and again stated that no access code was required. The status on the tracking site was changed from delayed to shipped but still hasn't changed to delivered but when I opened the front door this morning my package was sitting on my front porch. Guess I must have lowered the drawbridge for them.
It was such a pain with this order as I only got this one shipped for the bonus Airmiles as these are items that I could have ordered and done curbside pickup but it wouldn't have counted. The things we do to earn AirMiles. All the miles have posted correctly.

I'm just waiting on my miles from Northern Reflections to posted and the Max Pass bonus (I believe there is a 3 week leeway with this one). Everything else has posted. I'm keeping my tracking chart for at least a month in case something else goes wonky with miles being removed incorrectly, etc.

I was pleasantly surprised to see miles post for my shop. I wonder how long it will take for the max miles to post. I'm pleased with the miles I got. I wonder how long until the maxmiles post?

Of course dh sends me a link for an Xmas gift idea for him - AFTER all of this. I don't think it would have qualified anyways - But I'll still get a good chunk of miles if I decide to get that for him.

Attachments

• 1701491200790.png
    1701491200790.png
    79 KB · Views: 6
  • 1701491250684.png
    1701491250684.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 6

Patiently waiting here Airmiles!!!:santa:
" Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date."
Looks like 2 more weeks to go

Well actually I am checking my account 3 times a day!!!
LOL LOL

I just know mine won't post and I will have to chase it. My Eddie Bauer order ($100) should get me 200 MAXPASS miles. But air miles went into my account and removed 40 miles for no reason that I had to chase back after. So I now have that transaction all messed up with 60 miles still showing, plus "missing miles" of 40. UGH. I think it's sketchy that those miles just disappeared.

I am sure I will have to fight with airmiles over my amazon max pass, but also the 20X did not seem to post properly. This is one day of amazon posts for Nov 24. So four 1 mile base payments means there should also be 4 +4's and 4 +19's by my calculations.

Question for you guys is, should I start a chat or enquiry about these missing miles already or wait until the maxpass ones post?

1702395524494.png

I am sure I will have to fight with airmiles over my amazon max pass, but also the 20X did not seem to post properly. This is one day of amazon posts for Nov 24. So four 1 mile base payments means there should also be 4 +4's and 4 +19's by my calculations.

Question for you guys is, should I start a chat or enquiry about these missing miles already or wait until the maxpass ones post?

View attachment 817277
Hi
So I see a total of 50 Airmles for your shop (s)?
If it was more I would call now. If it was suppose to include maybe the 20 X , 22X, or 23X I would just call and inquire.
I am not sure when the individual shop multiplier is applied.

Jacqueline is our resident Amazon expert.

Hugs Mel

My Amazon black friday shops posted in many weird little groupings of points. For my sanity, I just looked at my orders on Amazon and counted 1 every time an order was "made" (because they break them up) which had >$20. (2 if it was >$40, etc.) Then, as Amazon had a 25 points for 20 deal on, I took my "orders" base number - which was 28 (yes we spent >$560... luggage at $160 each adds up!) and multiplied that by 24 (672). That's my bonus black friday points. Therefore, 28 "base" plus 672 bonus = 700 points. Then I just added all Amazon points up (they added and subtracted about 30 lines in my transaction history). It was over 700 points so I called myself happy that I got them "all".

I hope that makes sense? I don't think they'll be posting as cleanly as 1 + 4 + 19 every time, unfortunately.

My Amazon black friday shops posted in many weird little groupings of points. For my sanity, I just looked at my orders on Amazon and counted 1 every time an order was "made" (because they break them up) which had >$20. (2 if it was >$40, etc.) Then, as Amazon had a 25 points for 20 deal on, I took my "orders" base number - which was 28 (yes we spent >$560... luggage at $160 each adds up!) and multiplied that by 24 (672). That's my bonus black friday points. Therefore, 28 "base" plus 672 bonus = 700 points. Then I just added all Amazon points up (they added and subtracted about 30 lines in my transaction history). It was over 700 points so I called myself happy that I got them "all".

I hope that makes sense? I don't think they'll be posting as cleanly as 1 + 4 + 19 every time, unfortunately.
For future reference here's how I handle any of my online orders when I'm placing them thru the Airmilesshop portal - for ANY retailer, to make sure my orders stay clean and don't get split up. I got frustrated with Amazon several years ago doing this that led to me losing out on a bunch of miles by splitting my orders to the point where some were under $20 mark

How I do my online shopping is in this post

Last edited:
Well I got on a chat with a very nice and helpful agent and we went through all my spends (I only showed you day one, lol). So she credited me with 794 'missing miles' which is exactly what I thought I was missing.
BUT since they are tagging those as 'missing' miles' I completely feel I will need to redo this whole convo again after the maxpass ones come through

My Airmiles CHAT
SAMANTHA (Airmiles Agent)
Here is the information from the Best Buy Store information page:
Important Information
Please note: You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories**.

Appliances, Baby and maternity, Beauty and personal care, Cell phone accessories, Computer accessories, Fashion, watches, and jewelry, Health and fitness, Home living, Office supplies and ink, Smart home, Software, Sports, Recreation, and transportation, Tablet and iPad accessories, Toys, drones, and education, Travel, luggage, and bags, Wearable technology.

**categories are subject to change at any time

Note: You will NOT receive AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases of Bose products, Apple products, Marketplace items, any items not listed above, gift cards, e-gift cards, or items picked up in-store. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Best Buy Canada app.

10:30 AM

A Computer would be excluded, only Computer Accessories are a qualifying category.

10:31 AM
Me: So no Airmiles for me.
I need a break from Airmiles

Last edited:
I'm not a newbie to Airmiles and Terms and Conditions ,,
My mistake
I actually read it that computer and accessories were included. (Not just computer accessories).
Just such a waste of a 40X Max Pass.
I should has shopped at Staples.

Let it go Mel.

Note: You will NOT receive AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases of Bose products, Apple products, Marketplace items, any items not listed above, gift cards, e-gift cards, or items picked up in-store. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Best Buy Canada app.
Oh well guess that is why I haven't received any miles from my shop. Not on Black Friday but just basic miles as I picked my item up in the store.

So three weeks from the end of this would be today right? Anyone see their Maxpass miles yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter