Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well I am home, the ship keeps rocking but I am sure that will be better soon. Still waiting for someone to bring me coffee and breakfast. May need to make that myself. All pets were super excited to see us. I think the dog lost a few pounds. Now to relax for a few days I guess? After I figure out the hold up on my coffee! I may have taken all the extra k cups from my hotel room. Disney coffee just tastes better

You know its a great Christmas when you can get your youngest(12) daughter to cry opening presents. lol..Tears of joy.
Left final present to last,,,shes a huge F1 fan and now has tickets to Montreal next year. So no Disney for us next year,,,this is the trip. Great to see real tears of joy.
Hope all of you have a Wonderful Christmas.

so far it's been a great day for us - started with our first ever video call from Arthur (no idea why his parents haven't let that happen yet) - he was screaming until he saw Gramps face and then he clapped and danced! Grabbed the phone from his dad and babbled away with us. So cute and heartwarming.
We've been at our daughter's in-laws house since mid morning, so nice to be included
20231225_101559.jpg

YES!!! for those of us who wait to buy our own gifts after the dust has settled look what Airmiles has tossed us to sweeten the pot. Last year it was only 10x so I'm shocked it's as good as Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
1703571411460.png
1 Get 20x the AIR MILES® Reward Miles on qualifying purchases from 00:00:01 a.m. ET on December 26 to 23:59:59 p.m. ET on December 27, 2023. Offer applies to the total base Miles collected on qualifying purchase amount, excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base Offer may vary per store; click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, and Wealthsimple. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Reward Miles offers. Travel must be booked by December 27, 2023 and completed by February 28, 2024 to qualify for Reward Miles. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please allow up to 90 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account.

YES!!! for those of us who wait to buy our own gifts after the dust has settled look what Airmiles has tossed us to sweeten the pot. Last year it was only 10x so I'm shocked it's as good as Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
View attachment 820459
Well, we'll see how Amazon fares with this one. I picked up a couple of medical things I will need this year, later when I get my first knee replaced. One definitely came under the health category (I did a screenshot), so should count, and I had bought DH Skechers slip-ins for Christmas, and they are really nice for him, so bought another pair either for our cruise or his birthday. Shoes are also an approved category, and the price of the shoes was less than I paid at the shoe store. Fingers crossed that both post correctly. The really expensive "health" item is more of a medical device and I could not get any category to show for that one. But....I need it for my exercises, so it doesn't really matter. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter