Airmiles Armchair Chatter

DisneyLand questions. I have an old Air Miles Disneyland ticket that were never used but expired Dec 2021. Planning on going in November 2023 how can I get these tickets applied to purchase a new ticket?

Also how do you get from LAX to Disneyland ? , I can’t find much current information on transfers. Don’t really want to rent a car.

Are you set on flying to LAX? We find flying to SNA is much easier for DL trips!

My absolutely fav resort is POFQ. I still dream about our last trip there in 2018....it was 10 nights in the perfectly located room. I went every morning with my tea to sit outside the food court at a table with a beignet and my book.

In todays DD update....
I haven't had a lot of communication with her. They are super busy trying to get things sorted out. The first Pixar night was absolute chaos. A lot of things went wrong and she said it seemed like every single person onboard came to the deck party. People were rude and could not seem to follow instructions....as in when a path needs to be kept cleared to allow cast through. The characters get priority use of the elevators and guests were screaming about it. Anyway, hopefully it will get better....if not, at least it's only one day a week. Today is Puerto Rico and she had most of the day free so it was spent off the ship exploring.

I bought 3 adult tickets and one child ticket for 11,775 Air Miles for December 20th, 2022.
I know this was a long time ago BUT can you remember how you linked the tickets to your account? I just got confirmation that our tickets for the after hours event were purchased but there's no number anywhere?

Are your tickets linked to your Disney account? If so they may be able to apply them over the phone. It used to be that you would have to go to guest services to do it but I think they've evolved since then.

As for LAX to Disneyland there used to be shuttles. Not anymore (I'm still hoping they will come back). There are a number of car services (depending on the size of your party). I got the names of a few to check out from the Disneyland Forum. It's not cheap 150-200 round trip but that's cheaper than renting a car and then having to pay for parking at the hotel.
No , tickets are not linked I guess I will have to call.

URGH ... i just got the barcode and official info from Disney for our afterhours event but the danged things are already linked to someone's account!! I seem to recall someone else had this experience and I don't know how they got it fixed. Put your thinking caps on gang and see if someone can help me.

Just a suggestion
https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/tickets-say-linked-account-not-show-tickets-479022/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/link/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/help/phone/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/help/email/

Fairy-Godmother-in-Heaven730x411.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for trying to help Mel but the problem is that whoever bought the tickets assigned them to an account that isn't mine. I know someone else had this happen and it was a long involved process to get them switched. I can't do anything since i don't have the payment that was used. I'll just wait until the personal shopper replies to my email.

thanks for trying to help Mel but the problem is that whoever bought the tickets assigned them to an account that isn't mine. I know someone else had this happen and it was a long involved process to get them switched. I can't do anything since i don't have the payment that was used. I'll just wait until the personal shopper replies to my email.
Dangish
I am so sorry that they messed this up.
I know it will get resolved but hate that you have to guide them through this.
Thinking of you.
Mel

I know this was a long time ago BUT can you remember how you linked the tickets to your account? I just got confirmation that our tickets for the after hours event were purchased but there's no number anywhere?
I never did link them! I went to Disney Springs a few days before and converted the vouchers into hard tickets at Guest Services and they did the linking there...

I decided today that since I am trying to collect around 500 to 1,000 Scene Points per week that I will double dip and buy a couple of Sobeys Gift cards at Shell to scoop a few Airmiles. 100.00$ GC =20 Bonus Airmiles

Good offer at * My Metro* Threshold spend was spend $60 get 60 Airmiles.
My Metro spend
Lots of stuff for extra miles for me this week...............................
Buy 2 Town house crackers/pretzels get 15 Airmiles
Buy 2 Pringles chips get 15 Bonus Airmiles
Buy 1 Billy Bee Honey get 8 Airmiles
Buy 2 Dad's Oatmeal cookies get 15 Airmiles
Total spend 74.93
Airmiles earned 116
Current Ont Flyer
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/13406/1498819?page=1&sourceID=10&position=16
Airmiles for me is way easier now to track at Metro because of the email receipts.

Happy shopping
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
My Metro spend is $150 get 150 AM. I'm debating it. I don't really need a lot of groceries, but I could do it and not need to go shopping again for awhile. Which is a possibility. I do have a coupon for delivery as well, $15 off my order, which isn't a lot but is something. We'll see :)

Woah, so many back and forth emails between the personal shopper and myself before I finally got both of the tickets for the After Hours at the Studios attached to my MDE account. She had in fact linked them to her own account and needed to add me as a friend, I needed to accept that request before I could find the tickets and assign them to us. I first needed to make hubby his own account so "he" (quotes because we all know that I'm the one who did this :P ) could accept the ticket. I then had to have this new dummy account send a friend request to me so that I could pull his ticket to his actual profile. I'm happy it's done and I can move onto the dining reservations next. Ok, I lied, next is to look at car rentals now that Disney isn't charging for parking we might use some miles for the ability to go to other resorts without allowing 90 minutes for transit!

SO big warning for people using personal shopper for any ticket media - be sure to link those tickets to your account before heading off on your trip. If you get down there and discover that they are linked to someone else's account you could end up with a massive headache, you'll have no paper trail for payment to prove they're yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter