Ahsoka

Hmmm, I hadn't really considered them getting onto the Hyperspace Ring somehow and getting back that way but now that you mention it, it does seem like a plausible scenario given the Ghost Crew's previous adventures. I definitely think they're leading up to Sabine doing something with the force that ends up saving them all with how things are going.

I could see Mando 4 going further into this now that he's back to Bounty Hunting and going after ex-Imperials and that leading to Din somehow inadvertently uncovering more Imperial plots possibly related to Thrawn's return, Project Necromancer and maybe the moles inside the New Republic.
Maybe her contact with Ezra will help her break through... I do agree there does seems to be a story being laid out with her trying and failing repeatedly to use the force... I also expect there will be a force using breakthrough ahead for Sabine

Maybe her contact with Ezra will help her break through... I do agree there does seems to be a story being laid out with her trying and failing repeatedly to use the force... I also expect there will be a force using breakthrough ahead for Sabine
That very well could be. Maybe she'll save Ezra with it if something happens to him in the next couple of episodes? He'd definitely be an emotional trigger for her.

At this point it is so early ... like episode 1... so read at your own risk no spoilers...

Shin went to the Tower with attack droids to get the map from Sabine... they fought and she stabbed Sabine, as they were fighting Ahsoka was arriving in the ship with Huyang... she would have engaged Shin if Shin stayed around. So since the objective was the map, then it makes sense for Shin to leave having acquired the objective.... why she did not scramble her belly? Well that would have been a very short series for Sabine.

Makes sense. Or like I think she knew she would recover, or would have easily finished her. Like mentioned, the looks she gives her........

No, it's a new character for the show. Roman Gladiators used to wear masks like that so I think that's what Captain Enoch is inspired by since he's probably going to be Thrawn's when Ahsoka arrives.

Got it, I guess it was just weird timing as we got our horror nights tickets and they were advertising the very similar looking death eaters from the books and movies would be there. Then this guy pops up, we were like wait what. I still like it though.

giphy (1).gif

Makes sense. Or like I think she knew she would recover, or would have easily finished her. Like mentioned, the looks she gives her........
LOL.... I asked my husband the school adjustment counselor what he thinks of Shin's looks at Sabine

He thinks "she is poorly socialized and is fascinated by a similarly aged individual. When was the last time she go to hang with people her own age?."

To be fair... while prolly a good mentor... Baylan does not seem like he would be all that fun.

Oh yeah, there's definitely something else out there that felt on the ominous side of things from the way Thrawn was acting. Could also be a factor in why Ezra and the "Snail-woks" were moving around so much to lay low and stay undetected. Whatever Baylan's up to though feels kinda similar to what Dagan Gera's motivation was in the new Jedi: Survivor game that came out earlier this year in wanting to move the High Republic era Jedi to Tanalorr and rebuild a new Jedi Order there.

I'm very sus about Shin though atm and what's going to happen with her. Those looks she kept giving Sabine in this last episode had to mean something from how long they lingered on them. Part of me is wondering if she's going to end up betraying Baylan in some way over the next 2 episodes from the way she's been questioning him. I have no idea how Sabine and Ezra etc could get back to "our" galaxy though unless they're going to potentially stow aboard the Chimaera. I have a feeling though that the show will end up being left on a huge cliffhanger that'll lead into the Filoni film.
I just watched a youtuber talking Easter eggs, and they mentioned one connecting to Zeffo, etc. I don't play the games, I am SO beyond uncoordinated with the controller (now Space Invaders-1 button/joystick- yes, but left, right, up,down,, while holding the top/side buttons....no.) I am trying to get my son to play them through, but so far, he's not committing to it. He did get me to play Zelda: breath of the Wild, It was very cool, but he had to do all the complicated things.
Anyway, I've watched a few really great walkthroughs of Fallen Order, but many references aren't sticking, so I'll probably re-watch. I LOVE Cal Kestis and the rest of the group. Keep meaning to set aside some time and watch some of Jedi Survivor. If you or anyone have any recommendations on youtube? DH loved playing KotoR. I also tried that one, but couldn't get very far, but he'll often see a reference or Easter egg in the series from the game. Filoni is SO great at adding stuff like that.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Ezra has been doing in regards to his connections to the Force. Is he living like a hermit, like Obi Wan on Tatooine, liking hiding away the Force, not communing with it, or like Luke on Ach-To, Yoda on Dagobah, or is he still very strong with it, able to take on someone like Baylan. Or will Ahsoka be showing up to do that.
Also, so interested in what is Baylan's motivation in all of this. What is he seeking? What presence is he feeling? I dont' think the witches and Thrawn trust him at all.
So much coming, can't wait. What's his plan....
I would love a Volptex. They were so cute!
First thing I thought when I saw the gold mask was the movie Gladiator. but also, recently watched TIme Bandits (it was blast from the past, hadn't seen that in decades.) and there's a good scene in that one too.
Just can't wait 'Til Tuesday!!

Last edited:
Got it, I guess it was just weird timing as we got our horror nights tickets and they were advertising the very similar looking death eaters from the books and movies would be there. Then this guy pops up, we were like wait what. I still like it though.
When are you going to HHN? We'll be there in a couple weeks! So excited, looks like it'll be a great year, and hope to see the Death eaters! Hope you have a great trip!!

Last edited:
Hoping to pick up a Loth Cat on my trip at the end of October, be a nice companion to my PufferPig, which I expect my 22 year old spawn to acquire on the trip, as they keep trying to steal mine. Every time we try to talk, they pick that up and then the entire convo is filled with Puffer grunts.
that is hilarious!! We have our Puffer Pig on a stand at the bottom of the stairs, and every so often, we'll just hear a grunt out of nowhere, when someone is passing and can't resist.
I'm glad that shopdisney has started offering some of the creatures online, when you can catch them in stock. I still regret not getting a Worrt.
DH surprised me with my Loth-Cat, and it's cute. Purrs just like the one on Ahsoka. Hope you are able to get one! We'll be in WDW in just a couple weeks! can't wait. Trying to find a good Loth-Cat shirt online now, that'll get here before we leave. I have 2 Ahsoka shirts, and my ears, but NEED more. (DH always jokes w me and asks 'if I really mean I NEED that...'uh yeah. He gets me though. Came home with a surprise Cad Bane figure last week for me after an insanely stressful workday.
Hope you have a great trip!!!

Man, I've had to gather my thoughts after last night! I mean, come on - that's about as good as it gets!

The show just started out beautifully with the trans-galactic hyperspace effects - colorful! I was not sure what we would find on this planet. It is different, but not vastly so. It maybe could have been a little more alien, but the desolation works. It hasn't been a wonderful place that Ezra has been trapped in. The entrance of Thrawn was just epic and he is played perfectly. Tha tmoment where Mogran questions him and he just doesn't say anything. It's not even a look, it's just all in the presence! You could feel his indignance. Then he just moves forward in his correctness. It's awesome. And speaking of awesome, how cool is this guy?

View attachment 795691

All props to the production designers on this episode. The *zombie?* Stormtroopers, the roving bandits, the very adorable creature that Sabine rides - it's all perfect. When are the toys coming out! I liked the little rock creatures - very classic Star Wars. And then there was Ezra - just amazing to see him. We're in high-gear now, and the last two episodes are going to be killer!
Agree. Total WOW. I've rewatched a couple times now, and the cinematography and design and direction is just spectacular. All of the scenes were just masterfully shot. Thrawn's entrance. wow. and Ezra, just like hello there. just like Ezra would be.
all the shots of the Chimera, and the Nightsisters, again, agree with you. WOW!!

@Skywalker3 So these 2 were my faves for Jedi: Survivor cutscenes/walkthroughs.

This one is just all of the cutscenes and clocks in just under 4 hours in total:

And this one is full game play walkthrough and it’s just shy of 18 hours lol:

When are you going to HHN? We'll be there in a couple weeks! So excited, looks like it'll be a great year, and hope to see the Death eaters! Hope you have a great trip!!

Yea it's so fun, either Wed or Thurs the week b4 Halloween. Fridays are too busy or it would be then for the full moon.

But Thursday basically will be as well.

No, new character. It's really based off of old Roman Empire masks.

No, it's a new character for the show. Roman Gladiators used to wear masks like that so I think that's what Captain Enoch is inspired by since he's probably going to be Thrawn's when Ahsoka arrives.

Yep established, prob why JK used it as well, just weird timing with HHN.

Last edited:
I can’t wait for tonight’s episode either but it’ll have to be tomorrow for me since it airs at 2:00am these days. Someone remind me not to do my morning Instagram check when I wake up so I don’t get spoiled again tomorrow haha

Same for me Leia. Doing a massive ISO audit at work until all hours tonight, so I will likely not get to watch it until Thursday……when these darn auditors leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter