Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

That's just crazy! I'm glad you are alright.
You're getting close, Bloodhound! :dance3:

yes we are just fine and on had some leaves and find our yard furniture that broke loose ......I thought I had it tied down good enough for 45 mph winds but we had 64 mph winds...it was not damage just blown around

Iknow we are getting close....I will have to post my happy dance when we hit the 30 day mark...LOL J/K

well i already booked the flight, and i looked into the code, adn it says that yo uahve to book a package with park days, we are using up the rest of our park days on our 10 day ticket that we bought 2 trips ago, so we are really only paying for our room and food this trip.

Maybe just change the return flight and add on 5 days for the free dinning...:woohoo:

Hi gang,
Just posting to do a little bragging. Got a newticker at the bottom, I'm headin' to da World in Jan. I will be at LTT the last night with characters. In this economy, it's goog to be in the health care bidniz.

Hi there, I am doing fine. I am dealing with a virus of the computer type. I now have pages showing up that are not wanted. I hate when this happens. :( . I sure wish the government would start charging ppl that set virus' to computers. It is a waste of time. I am going to have to have my son in law check it out for me. I am looking forward to my trip in October. I did not realize that the parks close so early on 2 of the 3 nights I am there. I never get to spend enough time browsing at DTD --- this trip should let me do that -- so guess all is good. Well chat at you later. One month and 4 days until I get to the Mouse House. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Patty

Is it too late to pop on your fun thread, wish you the best trip to DLR (as a local here) and offer any tips on final plans you may have? (I have read 3/4 of your thread... what a fun trip you have planned!) :cool1:

Is it too late to pop on your fun thread, wish you the best trip to DLR (as a local here) and offer any tips on final plans you may have? (I have read 3/4 o your thread... what a fun trip you have planned!) :cool1:

:welcome: I will take all the helpfull tips I can get. Have you ever been too Universal Haunted Nights during October???

I hope you have a great 10th Anniversary at WDW

We are now a party of eight for Monday, October 27 at 12:40 at Blue Bayou. I've started booking ADRs at WDW for my January trip, just haven't gotten a room yet. It will be booked before I go to Anaheim, though. Looks like we gonna POP.

DTD, It is so nice of you to spend the time to change the BB reservation. BB should be loads of fun. It is so dark in this restaurant, but once your eyes become accustomed to the limited light watching the boats go by is just plain fun.

I like staying at the value resorts when I travel alone. I can not remember if it was because I had an annual pass or that I was staying at a WDW resort but I would drive to boardwalk, Park in the little parking lot in front of the BW villas. It is free--my kind of price. I then use the boats to go to mgm, epcot, and then take the momorail from epcot to MK. Best thing is at the end of the night you are close to your car and and jsut mins from resort. ( I stay at the Music).

Anyway getting thrilled the trip to DL is getting so close :)

Patty :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

[[/I]

You are most welcome. I love the planning stage, and DL just doesn't afford as much opportunity to plan as WDW. However, the rest of the SoCal trip has taken a LOT of planning. Now I have to get busy with my January plans. I want to wait till I get my Disney Visa to book. Then I can join a fridge swap. While in FL we have to work in at least one basketball game, and I need to check the Magic schedule. WKU has a women's game in Boca Raton on the 11th, a must do. And we have a recent alum with the Magic. I know, outside the World, sacrilege.

Thanks DTD...the BB is going to be great....great score if you can book Pop cause I hear they have the bestest bus transit....I hope to stay there sometime.

Hi All....Ive benn playing this new online game alot lately....best of all its is free....pm me your email address....and I will hook you up

Hey Bloodhound:

I would like to meet you guys--will you be in DL on the 25th or 26th? Unfortunately I could not meet you on the 27th because it is a work day--and I leave the next Fri. for WDW!

Thanks!

Cheryl

Hey Bloodhound:

I would like to meet you guys--will you be in DL on the 25th or 26th? Unfortunately I could not meet you on the 27th because it is a work day--and I leave the next Fri. for WDW!

Thanks!

Cheryl

we will be there the 25th an 26th and 27th....then US during the day the 28 at at the MToT party on the 28th that night .....then we go to Sea world and SD Zoo... 29 an 30th an fly home that afternoon the 29th

It will be great to meet up with you :goovibes:

Hi everyone...its getting close to our trip...Donald called me....we now have our park tickets for the 4 Big Guys.... :woohooo: It may be time to share our cell phone numbers...what do you think???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter