Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

Oh, Yessssssssss! two weeks one day for me --- Then look out Disneyland. I am so ready for a vacation. I hope you all are doing fine and looking forward to this trip as much as I am. Do't forget to get your "First Time" button. I know not first disney visit, but it is your first time DISNEYLAND visit. Anyway talk to you later

SO EXCITED TO BE GOING TO DISNYLAND
Patty
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh, Yessssssssss! two weeks one day for me --- Then look out Disneyland. I am so ready for a vacation. I hope you all are doing fine and looking forward to this trip as much as I am. Do't forget to get your "First Time" button. I know not first disney visit, but it is your first time DISNEYLAND visit. Anyway talk to you later

SO EXCITED TO BE GOING TO DISNYLAND
Patty
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi...we all most certainly are excited about this trip....my first trip to the west coast....see you in a couple weeks....please pm me or Nurse Darcey your cellphone number so we can stay in touch in the parks

That's right, ten days and we climb aboard that Silver Bird.
eusa_dance.gif

Time to orgabinize the tickets and maps and make sure everything is covered.

Lucky!!! Only 9 more days!!!!!!! You have to ride HM for me!! Please!!!!!:goodvibes

almost time folks So let me be the first

395258418_FvXxc-L.jpg

unfortunately I won't be able to make down next weekend, the girlfriend had other things that I am required to attend.

so we are going this weekend...lol

almost time folks So let me be the first

395258418_FvXxc-L.jpg

unfortunately I won't be able to make down next weekend, the girlfriend had other things that I am required to attend.

so we are going this weekend...lol

That's always the best move up the date instead of back...have a great weekend Greg...Im sorry you wont be meeting with us....but you do what you have to to make your lady happy. :goodvibes

Hey Bloodhound - I'm here! And - holy crap! I have ALOT of pages to catch up on! 121??????:scared1: Looks like fun, though!:)

Ok, time for some single digit dancing -
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif

Hey Bloodhound - I'm here! And - holy crap! I have ALOT of pages to catch up on! 121??????:scared1: Looks like fun, though!:)

Ok, time for some single digit dancing -
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif

:welcome: Cammie I suggest heavy skimming.....lol We are just 6 days away from arival day and a week later is when the fun really starts here on the disboards thread aftermath report......please come back anytime and put in your 2 cents worth...lol

In less than 100 hours we will be landing at John Wayne Airport and heading first to In 'n Out, then to Cortona Inn and we'll be on our way. The Big Guys want to thank everyone who has been helpful, friendly and especially those foolhardy souls that will be joining us at times during the trip. Hang on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Hi there. Looks like you are at what near T -50 hours. I arrive 2 days after you all have been having fun. Looked at the weather report for anaheim. Sunny and maybe a bit warm one day but rest of time looks perfect. I have not seen nurse on and can not remember her arrival date-- I am fairly sure it is before me. I guess I best get moving and pack my bags. Did I mention I hate packing. Well incase I miss you all before you jet out ---See ya there.

Patty

Hi Patty....N Darcey will be meeting ust at the Blue Bayou Monday...she had a change of plans for Sat. and Sun....

.I hate packing too...I havnt even dug out the suitcase yet...may have to buy one tomorrow.....but thats all Im doing tomorrow buying and packing whatever I need for the trip...then I will meet Donald Thursday for a late lunch before we head off to Nasville and spend the night at his sister's house and she will take all 4 of us to the airport very early Friday morning...we will sleep on the plane or try anyway. ...Im ready for sleep been get alot of my business caught up before the trip....see you soon.

Actually we may be there on Sunday. Might do Sunday and Monday. Still working on the details cause of my company. Its amazing how many people want to come out here and visit during fall when it is FREEZING on the eastern seaboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter