Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

Look, I live in Vegas. . .from Indiana to ANY border is alot closer than anything I can do drive wise. . .roflmao. . .(just kidding)

Hi...its always been Bud Light ... ... I like Amber Bock alot better ...but the beer is free so what cha gonna do.
very true, i think it is about a 4 hour drive for me to get down there, and i can do bud light, i like all the light beers...

You know where I stand on beer; the darker the better. But my 3 favorite beers are
1. cold
2. free
3. somebody else's
you could combine all of those into one, and add, sitting in my hand, and with 23 of its friends in a cooler next to you in a lawn chair.
:lmao:

You know where I stand on beer; the darker the better. But my 3 favorite beers are
1. cold
2. free
3. somebody else's

Ok Donald next game is One week from Tomorrow on Wensday afternoon...be there after work...lol....just were a plain red shirt it you have nothing UoL im sure you dont....lol Wensdays are family night so kids are welcome and will asuridly be there...and porta-pottys are right closish to our same spot we lease every time....Sat. Game are adults only :goodvibes:

BTW I got my 25 Doller gift cards for Rainforest Cafe , California Pizza Kitchen, and Restauraunt.com.>>>>>this one find a spot you want to eat outside of Sea World and after the Zoo>>>> you pay 10 Dollers and you get a 25 Doller gift card...something to think about

Hello boys. . .and everyone else. . .already planning game day? sweet. . .

I am off to work tonight for 3 nights. Only have 2 more weeks till I head out to WDW again. . . then the DLR trip. . .sweet. . .

Hello boys. . .and everyone else. . .already planning game day? sweet. . .

I am off to work tonight for 3 nights. Only have 2 more weeks till I head out to WDW again. . . then the DLR trip. . .sweet. . .

I bet its alot of work to have that much fun.....LOL

BH it's written inm stone that we will eat at Corvette Diner after Sea World. They are an upscale burger place with a real chef, and have ribs in (IKYN) Kentucky Stud BBQ sauce. Plus the best shakes in the world according to SD's top food critic. And all sorts of Corvette carp.
No u of l carp, and prolly nothing red that doesn't say WKU on it, except of course my Three Caballeros shirt that I happen to be wearing right now. But worst of all, that's the middle of my work week and 4 am comes early my friend.
dalepool, there is never a guarantee of waterside, but I would bet that if we show up a smidge early and ask real nice, it'll work out. Anybody here do nice? Even if they try to hide us in a corner, with 7 we can just walk over and have a goog look anyway.
BH the only Horror nights while we are there are the weekend. You can have the car if you want to go.

since you cant make this next U of L game just let me know when...I will tell you the rest.....free beer and food...need I say more....LOL (donations accepted)....Bring your own chair.

Sweet, I will be there 20 to 30 mins early. First thing the BB host will ask is "Is your whole party here?". If not they ask you to let them know when all party has gathered. I did this once went to check in and was not able to for that reason. I have been lucky and always sat at water side. :)

OK now the other important issue. Heard that PoTC WILL BE OPEN. Anyway I need to start walking to get the Disney walk back. Oh, Yes I have a shopping walk to LOL. Well talk at ya later.

Patty-dalepool

Hi, have fun...if you would like to post some pictures feel free ...Who is going with you? Have you been to the Garden Walk???

Just my son, girlfriend and me, oh and the dog, can't forget the dog. I haven't gone to the Garden Walk yet, when I was down there last time, it was really just starting to come online. I'll try and do a walk though with the camera this time.

Pluto-call the Duck. Cell phone smart card tore up, burned out the phone, and now I have nobody's number. Gotta rebuild the phone book. Grrrrrrrrrrr. But the manager at TMobile loaned me a phone till October when I can get a new one free. :banana: :cheer2: :yay: for TMobile.

Just my son, girlfriend and me, oh and the dog, can't forget the dog. I haven't gone to the Garden Walk yet, when I was down there last time, it was really just starting to come online. I'll try and do a walk though with the camera this time.

Thanks Greg, that would be great...I have a gift Card for California Pizza Kitcken I want to use while were there and also one for Rainforrest Cafe at DTD....Im curious to know what all is open now at the Garden Walk??? our Motel will be close to there ...we are staing at the Cortona Inn.

Pluto-call the Duck. Cell phone smart card tore up, burned out the phone, and now I have nobody's number. Gotta rebuild the phone book. Grrrrrrrrrrr. But the manager at TMobile loaned me a phone till October when I can get a new one free. :banana: :cheer2: :yay: for TMobile.

Call Made ....Go BIG RED Volleyball :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter