Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

Finally found this. Sorry it took so long. Two jobs is taking its toll on me. We now have plane tix and a rental car. We had to drop a day because the airlines are offering specials through the 30th. But we get there so early Friday it's like getting the day back. I'm probably going to book a 3 star hotel on Hotwire. Prices are in the 50's.
NurseDarcy, I think we were at the World at the same time in '06. I remember reading some of your posts about going solo and staying at AKL.I was there with my now ex notso dgf or I would have wanted to meet you there. She freaked about me and Daisy, course ya can't blame her.
We're flying Frontier, anyone have any horror stories? Our rental is from Hertz and we got a heckofa bargain, a week for 139 including taxes and fees. Gotta luv Hotwire.

Hey ...I have AAA it has hotel discounts if this helps let me know

Finally found this. Sorry it took so long. Two jobs is taking its toll on me. We now have plane tix and a rental car. We had to drop a day because the airlines are offering specials through the 30th. But we get there so early Friday it's like getting the day back. I'm probably going to book a 3 star hotel on Hotwire. Prices are in the 50's.
NurseDarcy, I think we were at the World at the same time in '06. I remember reading some of your posts about going solo and staying at AKL.I was there with my now ex notso dgf or I would have wanted to meet you there. She freaked about me and Daisy, course ya can't blame her.
We're flying Frontier, anyone have any horror stories? Our rental is from Hertz and we got a heckofa bargain, a week for 139 including taxes and fees. Gotta luv Hotwire.

Hey Donald, welcome. . .I never did go on that solo to AKL. . .its a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG story. Just actually did my first Solo to the world this month. . .had a ball meeting up with crazy dis peeps. . .

That is awesome on the 3 star in the $50 range. I stayed at the Anaheim Hilton for $50 2 years ago when I took my nursing boards. . .got that through priceline. . .If you have any question on location of the hotel, let me know. . .I can tell you EXACTLY how close and whether its worth it. . .

Hey ...I have AAA it has hotel discounts if this helps let me know

Okay here goes. . .a slideshow of DLR with my Son in April of 07. . .

skyyhiflygirl

If you have trouble with the link let me know. . .and if you want any explanations. . .lol

As far as I know, and I dont know if someone else already mentioned this, but last time I went to talk to Stitch, they dont take photos anymore. We were totally bummed.

Stay at a hotel on Harbor across the street, the candy cane and hojo's get the best reviews.

We love having drinks at the Lost Bar at the Disneyland hotel.

have a great time!

As far as I know, and I dont know if someone else already mentioned this, but last time I went to talk to Stitch, they dont take photos anymore. We were totally bummed.

Stay at a hotel on Harbor across the street, the candy cane and hojo's get the best reviews.

We love having drinks at the Lost Bar at the Disneyland hotel.

have a great time!

:welcome: Thanks for the tips ....come back real soon

Darcy....we have a few big hams in my family as well...lol

Hey there Pluto and Donald! I'm here to read all about your fun plans! Question is - what are you guys gonna be for Halloween? You guys are gonna have a blast!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Sara

Couple of things if your interested, there might be a picture or two of Disneyland here

And for my Birthday, my son and his fiance gave me a trip to Club 33 whoohooo :dance3: now to figure out when I am going to be down there to use it.

Couple of things if your interested, there might be a picture or two of Disneyland here

And for my Birthday, my son and his fiance gave me a trip to Club 33 whoohooo :dance3: now to figure out when I am going to be down there to use it.

Sweet. . .what an awesome gift they gave you. . .very nice.

Darcy: who would have thought youd be a ham....lol

Sara: :welcome: to our krazy happy chit chat planning place...that is no way whatsoever a PTR....lol

Greg: what an awesome gift...Club 33 you will have to post some info on that illusive happening place for the elite....thanks for the pics.

Howdy from down in Louisiana!!

I think you all are going to have so much fun:cool1: !!

I wanna get my butt back to DL as as soon as I can, but it may not happen till my kids are older. We have an upcoming trip planned to Tennessee to see family and frinds in Atlanta(on the way), then DCL next December. Yes, NEXT December-2009!!! I'll be having major withdrawals by that time! Then we are going to plan a BIG trip to the places that house our nations very first days-Williamsburg, Wash DC, and Philadephia, among other smaller colonial historical sites. I homeschool, so this will be a BIG field trip for us!

Then maybe we will hit DL!!!

Lori

I will also endorse the Hojo as a nice place to stay with often great rates. Per the Hojo Anaheim website, the "Entertainment Book" rate of $59 for a non-disney view/$74 for a Disney view is available the following dates in October:

October 2008:: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th

You would need to buy an entertainment book--they are currently on sale for $10 on their website--you need the card to check in and get that rate. You can buy the book for any area (even where you live) and it will work.

If you are interested, call Lorealle directly at the Hojo Anaheim and have her help you. We stayed there on the Ladies' only trip and they were very nice to us!

If I'm around when you guys are here I wouldn't mind meeting up for a bit--I live 15 minutes from the parks.

Best wishes in your planning!

Cheryl

Howdy from down in Louisiana!!

I think you all are going to have so much fun:cool1: !!

I wanna get my butt back to DL as as soon as I can, but it may not happen till my kids are older. We have an upcoming trip planned to Tennessee to see family and frinds in Atlanta(on the way), then DCL next December. Yes, NEXT December-2009!!! I'll be having major withdrawals by that time! Then we are going to plan a BIG trip to the places that house our nations very first days-Williamsburg, Wash DC, and Philadephia, among other smaller colonial historical sites. I homeschool, so this will be a BIG field trip for us!

Then maybe we will hit DL!!!

Lori

Welcome....Have fun on your trip...I know we will too!!! :woohoo:

I will also endorse the Hojo as a nice place to stay with often great rates. Per the Hojo Anaheim website, the "Entertainment Book" rate of $59 for a non-disney view/$74 for a Disney view is available the following dates in October:

October 2008:: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th

You would need to buy an entertainment book--they are currently on sale for $10 on their website--you need the card to check in and get that rate. You can buy the book for any area (even where you live) and it will work.

If you are interested, call Lorealle directly at the Hojo Anaheim and have her help you. We stayed there on the Ladies' only trip and they were very nice to us!

If I'm around when you guys are here I wouldn't mind meeting up for a bit--I live 15 minutes from the parks.

Best wishes in your planning!

Cheryl

:welcome: Thanks for the tips....I would like you to join us at the park if posible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter