ACTIVE/FULL - 8x8 Disney calendar kit - MAILING DUE TODAY!

I'm okay with whatever you decide. If you have the time and/or ability to angel, great! if not, just send back my extra and I'll figure something out for the missing months.

:-) Thanks again for hosting.

I agree with Ryan -- uh, calanniebu -- that you don't need to angel the spots yourself. Yes, it would be nice, but this is a VERY busy time of year and I'm sure you don't need the extra stress!

We're grown-ups (supposedly) and can work out our own "fill ins"

Alicia

Well, I think I am going to get these out in the mail to you right now, then... esp if you need them for gifts - I don't want to hold up any longer. My PM has gone unread for 2 days and that is not a good sign...

Everything leading up to going postal seemed to indicate she was on board, so I'm not sure what happened to her. This is the first swap I've done in a long time where I didn't ask for a phone #, so that is my bad....

Is it possible that she is out of town and hasn't checked her computer?:confused3

I wonder if she has a DC number?

I can wait if necessary, otherwise just send them along. Also, the benefit to you (Joy) angeling the spot is you will get to keep one set of the calender for yourself.:yay:

Joy, I am fine with whatever you decide. This isn't for a gift, so there is no really urgency for me to get it right away.

Thanks for all of your hard work hostessing! :goodvibes

We're only waiting for one now right? I was just looking at the first post and it still shows three of us as missing. :-(

I got mine in the mail today! :cloud9: Wow they are gorgeous!
Everyone did a great job. Thank you so much. I hope to put it together tonight.

oh i wish I'd seen this earlier that you needed an angel...I totally would have loved to have joined in....can't wait to see photos....

Got mine on Thursday -- thanks everyone who participated and a SPECIAL thanks to Joy for hosting!

Alicia

oh i wish I'd seen this earlier that you needed an angel...I totally would have loved to have joined in....can't wait to see photos....

It's not too late ... or at least not for me. I'd me more than willing to "swap" with you. PM if you are interested!

:-) I got mine on Saturday. Thanks to everyone for participating and to Joy for hosting!

July & September are what's missing. In order for this to work though everyone would have to be on-board.

Any thoughts ladies?

I'm quite happy to just mail to those that want the missing pieces - please let me know this week as I plan on cutting out in the next few days...I'm playing with cricut design studio and hoping I can get it to work! Also please PM me your address and I can mail directly - I think this will be faster.

did anyone do chip and dale? maybe if someone could tell me what characters have been done I could do something different for July and september...

did anyone do chip and dale? maybe if someone could tell me what characters have been done I could do something different for July and september...

I did Chip and Dale for November, and Bambi for March.
January features an adorable snow man with Mickey Ears. This guy is adorable!
February had Mickey and Minnie silhouettes . . .Great Job
April is purple and green with Tinkerbell. . . So pretty!
May has Daisy Duck and a spring time theme. Very Pretty colors. I love Daisy Duck
June is a cute Tropical Donald Duck Theme. . . Very Cute
August has Mickey and a Beach Ball. So Summery!
October has Mickey and Minnie and a Halloween theme Nice! I love it.
December has Mickey and Holly. . . very pretty

It seems like we could use some princesses princess: Or Winnie-the-Pooh?

I've been trying to figure out what to do..initially I was going to try and do Lilo and Stitch for July but my printer is going funny again...so would people object to Pluto or Goofy for July?? And I could do either snow white or pocohontas for September...let me know....I plan to cut out later today or tomorrow....managed to get the titles to cut out using the cricut design studio (very simply just put the letters together and welded) but having a harder time trying to do the shadow. If I can get the printer to work I'll do Lilo and Stitch as they are so cute.

I am nearly done...got the printer to work so did Lilo and stitch for July and am doing snow white/7 dwarves for Sept - please PM me your address if not done already as I hope to mail these in the next few days. Thanks!

being the stitch lover I am can you post a picture of your July's Lilo & Stitch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter