ACTIVE/FULL - 8x8 Disney calendar kit - MAILING DUE TODAY!

I am up for either as Alicia said I can't wait to see what you come up with too

Ps I have May done working on Aug now

I am almost done with Sept. just need to finish photo mats.

I have my idea and supplies for July. Will work on it once Sept is done.

I'm done with March and almost done with November. I just need to get my Chip N' Dale Paper Piecings finished up.

Wow Monday is November 19~ How is everyone doing?

I decided to redo my Chip and Dale Paper Piecings. They are bigger than the first ones and are much better. I will mail later this afternoon or Monday Morning at the latest. I already have my stamps and boxes so I just have to run in and pay for the Delivery confirmation.

I can't wait to get these!

Ok I have left for a weekend of Hockey and forgot to grab my stuff so it will be going out on Monday!!

It did sneak up fast, didn't it! I am looking forward to seeing everyone's work... I am hoping to have it all swapped out and mailed back out after the holiday. Hopefully everyone's stuff arrives soon!

NEDisneyFan and DisneyFan18951, can you please check the tracking on your packages... neither of them arrived while I was gone :(

Calanniebu - yours is here!

Received one package today so still waiting on one more... Please PM me if you mailed late so that I know if the package is lost or just late. Thanks!

Hey everyone - an update... I am waiting to hear back from DisneyFan18951, who said she mailed over 2 weeks ago... She has not posted to this thread since, so I am not sure what is up with her.

If for whatever reason, she is MIA, I can try to angel her spot myself (I am loving the stuff you sent in!) but I might not be able to finish it till I get a chance to go shop and work at it next weekend. What does everyone think? Let's hope she checks in and maybe the package got returned to her for some reason....

BigSis1970 and NEDisneyFans... could you please PM me your mailing address? Getting my labels ready.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter