absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are cruising in July and if it is not to much trouble I would love to put these on our door.

April (Purple tink)
Fern ( Dumbo any color)
Thanks a million!!!

Mandy,
I am so sorry if i have already asked but i cant seam to find it, and with 5 kids i have a habit of thinking i did something and didn't really do it.. Could i get a autograph cover with the designer princesses- the big group of them - that says Brynn on it? thank you and again i am sorry
Heather

I saw a design in your photobucket that was Jake & the Neverland Pirates but it had the child's name in place of "Jake". Could I please get this design with Brady? Thank you very much!! :goodvibes

Your work is awesome. :cool1:
I friend pointed me to your thread. We are leaving for WDW in less that 2 weeks and I still haven't finished our shirts. I'm so far behind for this trip.:scared:

If possible can you please make for me filled in names for:

Caitlin - Chip and Dale with other animals
Caitlin - Rapunzel (not the blue background - you did one for an Isabella, it's action scenes from the movie with orangish background)
Lindsay - Princesses with pink background
Lindsay - Figment
Lisa - Tigger
Lisa - Fairies
Brian - Do you have a Roger Rabbit
Brian - Toy Story

Thanks so much if you can do it.

Not a problem at all! Have a wonderful trip!

lisaTigger.jpg

lisaFairies.jpg

lindsayPrincessPink.jpg

lindsayfigment.jpg

caitlinrapunzel.jpg

caitlinanimals.jpg

brianToyStory.jpg

brianrrabbit.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy

I know this is asking even more, but I just saw Melissa's "Team LeBlanc". What a cool idea. Can I please add Team LeClair to my request? The Mickey and Minnie fill would be great.

Also if it's not too much, the Mickey and Minnie heads with our names.
Brian
Lisa
Lindsay
Caitlin

Thanks so much in advance.

Lisa

Not a problem Lisa! Have a great trip!

tlclairmm.jpg

lisaMinnieHead.jpg

lindsayMinnieHead.jpg

caitlinMinnieHead.jpg

brianMickeyHead.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Can you please do a Mickey head !st Cruise, but can you please change it to the Fantasy..

Also I am looking for a really different idea for a magnet or a tee-shirt for my husband. We are going to be on the Fantasy June 16-23rd 2012 and that is Father's Day. I would love to be able to give him a tee-shirt from the kids that morning.

Thanks Kathi

Hi Mandy!
I wanted to see if you could create a few things for me please-- BUT, I am new to the forum and I really am not sure how I go about getting the images and printing them.

We are going on our 1st Dream cruise this summer and I would like:

1st Dream cruise with names- Monty, Laura, Tyler, and Avery June 15, 2012

The family--Merrills- wearring the mickey hats-- Dad, Mom, Tyler(boy), Avery(little girl)

the name Avery in the purple princess background
the name Tyler in pluto background

I saw all of these on your photobucket

Thanks so much!
Laura

Hi there,

I am totally new to this!! But, I think it will quickly become a page I frequent often!!! My sons are having a joint birthday party on Feb. 4th. I am hoping to make tshirts for the guests. The party is going to be a Finn McMissle/ Cars 2 (with the focus on Finn McMissle) party. Would it be possible to get name fills that can be transferred on to the tshirts (iron ons)? PLEASE!!!

The names are
George
Ben
Harrison
Henry
Hudson
Felix
Eli
Jacoby
Quentin
Noelle
Savannah
Seth
Gavin
Damien
Zachary
Ivan
Ryan
Kali
Cailyn
Paige
Logan
Blake

Also, can you make birthday invitations? I saw some online that looked like a Cars movie ticket pass. But, I didn't see anything like that on your page. If that is a possibility I will give you more info!!

This is just so amazing!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
Anna

Thank you a million times and more! You are so kind to do this for all of us on this board!

HI Mandy, I've been going through all your designs and I just love them! I'm hoping that I can get 2 name fills:
Conor with Phineas & Ferb
Ronan with Jack and the Neverland Pirates

Thanks so much you're so kind to do all these!

Hi Mandy,

Love your disigns and have just two requests (for now!). Pressed penny tubes for my two grandkids that we're taking to Disney in June:

Fab5 (navy background w/moon) Jack's Pressed Pennies
Fairies (Tink w/ pink heart background) Kennedy's Pressed Pennies

Thanks SO much!

Hi Mandy!

Thank you for the name fills a few weeks back. The FE's I used them on look "Absolut"ly fantastic!

Thank you so much:flower3:

Linda

Hi Mandy

thanks you so much for doing the Mickey heads. I printed on a t shirt and my daughter loves them. Please can I ask you to do a Stroller design with all the characters saying TIERNEY and also her name for a t shirt with Daisy next to it. Thank you :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,
I wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work on this thread with requests!
I was wondering if you could do an invitation for Akershus for us. I looked through the photobucket to see if there was already one, and I couldn't find it.
Could it please invite Solie and Logan??
Thank you so much ! If not possible, totally understand!
:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter