absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing! Have a great cruise!

sobolikfamdcl.jpg

soboliksfamvacation.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

PERFECT! Thanks. :flower3: Just what we need to decorate our door.

Mandy,
I love your work and I have a few requests for our upcoming trip Jan 28th-Feb 3rd at Kidani Village.

1)Mickey Thank You cards "The Thorn Family"

2)Pressed penny money and pressed pennies containers- Name:Whit
Jedi Mickey

3)Welcome letter to Whit- whatever design you would like to use. We are going for his 5th birthday

4)Can you possibly do a number fill (5) with the name "Whit"
Whatever character is easiest- his favorites are anything pirates (Pirates of Caribbean or Jake and Neverland pirates), anything Star wars, or Phineas and Pherb.

Thank you so much for helping to make a magical birthday trip for my little boy!
Lizzie

Love your designs!

If you have the time I would really like a few of your designs personalized:

Princess Design - Cinderella w/the name Tracey

Stick Family - The Spillars
Dad - Micheal, Mom - Tracey, Son - Samuel all brown hair

2012 Autograph cover w/the name Samuel

Our trip is at the end of the month.

Hey Mandy,

My family (The Shivers) will be going on the new Fantasy Cruise in a few months and I wanted to see if you could make me some name fills.

LANCE - Mickey and Friends
STARLA - Tinkerbell
AUSTIN - Pirates
DUSTIN - Cars

Also if you have anything with the new ship that I can put on the back of a t-shirt for the Shivers family 2012 cruise.

Thanks for all you do!

Hi Mandy,

I think your DISigns are awesome :cool1:. Can you please make me a stick family? It is for 3 people: My DH (Danny) Me ( JoAnne) & my DD (Cassandra)
Can you please also put on there THE FASTAG FAMILY VACATION.
Thanks so very much :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy
The shirts are going to be wonderful, I am washing them now and then i will iron on the image you did!!! It is sooo cool thank you thank you thank you.
If you have time could i get the designer princesses autograph cover with the name Brynn? thank you so much
Thank you Heather

Hi Mandy. I love your DISigns! Really fun and creative!

Would you be able to make me 2 name fills in the red Mickey style (as in the first post) for Anna and Mommy? Our trip is Feb. 7. Thank you.

:goodvibes Could I get the rapunzel stroller tag with Maddie's Stroller on it and the Jake one with Louie's Stroller on it? We are going May 2012.

I couldn't figure out how to link it here but they are in your photo bucket

Also, could I the surprise letter(mickey and the gang) with the names Dominic and Matthew on it?

You have some amazing designs. Thanks for helping me get some great things ready!!! I truly appreciate it!

Hi Mandy! Wow your designs are so awesome! I've been looking for Tshirt ideas for a while and had given up hope when I stumbled accross your thread! :D

If you have time I would love the following name fills (in your normal font):

KATELYN - Princesses with purple background (her favs in case you have choices.... Belle, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella & Tiana)

KATELYN - Ariel w/ turquoise background

SYDNEY - Nemo w/ turquoise background

MELISSA - Nemo w/ turquoise background

JOSHUA - Disney Star Wars

JOSHUA - Jack Sparrow

JEFF - Disney Star Wars

JEFF - Jack Sparrow

TEAM
LEBLANC - Mickey & Minnie w/ Red background

(Hoping to give you as much detail as you need). I'm doing first names on the front and last name on the back.

And only if you have the time some mickey/minnie ears would be great:
JEFF
JOSHUA
MELISSA
SYDNEY
KATELYN

So appreciate your time!!
~Melissa :)

Hi Mandy!

Wow your designs are so awesome! I've been looking for Tshirt ideas for a while and had given up hope when I stumbled accross your thread! :D

If you have time I would love the following name fills (in your normal font):

KATELYN - Princesses with purple background (her favs in case you have choices.... Belle, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella & Tiana)

KATELYN - Ariel w/ turquoise background

SYDNEY - Nemo w/ turquoise background

MELISSA - Nemo w/ turquoise background

JOSHUA - Disney Star Wars

JOSHUA - Jack Sparrow

JEFF - Disney Star Wars

JEFF - Jack Sparrow

TEAM
LEBLANC - Mickey & Minnie w/ Red background

(Hoping to give you as much detail as you need). I'm doing first names on the front and last name on the back.

And only if you have the time some mickey/minnie ears would be great:
JEFF
JOSHUA
MELISSA
SYDNEY
KATELYN

So appreciate your time and talent!!
~Melissa :)

Oh I forgot to ask if it's OK to use other names already posted? There are 2 you've already made that are perfect and I'd like to use.

Mandy:

I am not sure if you have time to do a Stroller Tag for us. We are leaving on January 26. If not, that is ok - you created several incredible t-shirt designs for us and we are very thankful for that. If you do have time, we would love to have the Stitch stroller tag with "Maia's Stroller."

Thank you!

Mandy,
I love your work and I have a few requests for our upcoming trip Jan 28th-Feb 3rd at Kidani Village.

1)Mickey Thank You cards "The Thorn Family"

2)Pressed penny money and pressed pennies containers- Name:Whit
Jedi Mickey

3)Welcome letter to Whit- whatever design you would like to use. We are going for his 5th birthday

4)Can you possibly do a number fill (5) with the name "Whit"
Whatever character is easiest- his favorites are anything pirates (Pirates of Caribbean or Jake and Neverland pirates), anything Star wars, or Phineas and Pherb.

Thank you so much for helping to make a magical birthday trip for my little boy!
Lizzie

Sure thing Lizzie! Have a wonderful trip!

tfamilymickycmapp.jpg

whit5jake.jpg

whitwelcomemickey1.jpg

whitjedimickeymm.jpg

whitjedimickey1mentos.jpg

Hi Mandy

Thanks so much for the great name fills - everyone LOVED them :cheer2: can I get a designer princess Jasmin with LISSENIA on it? Also I am decorating my in-laws stateroom door - we are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Any ideas? We are cruising in Feb so I have time but I am a planner and what to get some feelers out. You are so talented & have such great ideas just thought I could pick your brain a bit.. Thanks again :hug:

Hi Mandy : )

I requested this a while ago and was just following up. I am so grateful for the amazing name fills I have already received. I know everyone LOVES your designs too! If you have time . . . :goodvibes

Love your designs!

If you have the time I would really like a few of your designs personalized:

Princess Design - Cinderella w/the name Tracey

Stick Family - The Spillars
Dad - Micheal, Mom - Tracey, Son - Samuel all brown hair

2012 Autograph cover w/the name Samuel

Our trip is at the end of the month.

Have a great trip!

tracyCindy.jpg

spillarsfam.jpg

samuelfab5autographbook2.jpg

Hey Mandy,

My family (The Shivers) will be going on the new Fantasy Cruise in a few months and I wanted to see if you could make me some name fills.

LANCE - Mickey and Friends
STARLA - Tinkerbell
AUSTIN - Pirates
DUSTIN - Cars

Also if you have anything with the new ship that I can put on the back of a t-shirt for the Shivers family 2012 cruise.

Thanks for all you do!

I haven't got anything for the Fantasy yet, but I'll brainstorm!

starlaTink.jpg

dustinCars.jpg

austinPOTC-1.jpg

austinFab5.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I think your DISigns are awesome :cool1:. Can you please make me a stick family? It is for 3 people: My DH (Danny) Me ( JoAnne) & my DD (Cassandra)
Can you please also put on there THE FASTAG FAMILY VACATION.
Thanks so very much :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!

fastagfam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter