absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the designs!!

Would you have the time to do a Cinderella True Princess w/the name Tracey?

Your work is awesome. :cool1:
I friend pointed me to your thread. We are leaving for WDW in less that 2 weeks and I still haven't finished our shirts. I'm so far behind for this trip.:scared:

If possible can you please make for me filled in names for:

Caitlin - Chip and Dale with other animals
Caitlin - Rapunzel (not the blue background - you did one for an Isabella, it's action scenes from the movie with orangish background)
Lindsay - Princesses with pink background
Lindsay - Figment
Lisa - Tigger
Lisa - Fairies
Brian - Do you have a Roger Rabbit
Brian - Toy Story

Thanks so much if you can do it.

I have to say that I am so impressed as I look back on your work! I have another request a few posts back but if you get to it would mind doing two luggage tags for me. I looked back in your photobucket and saw a cars luggage tag that I would like the name Louie on and a Tangled tag with Maddie on it.
Thanks so much! Also, could I get a Mickey one that just says DeFelice Family and Pop Century? :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!

fastagfam.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, I'm so sorry but my DH name is Danny & could you add som color? Thanks again so very much I appreciate it :):)

That's fantastic. I'm afraid it's quite a list:

Pete - Tigger
Amanda - Tinkerbell
Jon - Donald
Pam - Daisy
Tracey - Goofy
Tom - Aladdin
Emily - Princess Jasmine
Graham - Pluto
June - Snow White
Tierney - Minnie

If you can get 2012 in the design somewhere that would also be great.

Do you know if most people print the designs onto iron on transfer paper or do they use something else?

Many thanks again!

Pete & Amanda

Not a problem! Most people do print the designs on transfer paper. You can size them to any size that you want! Have a great trip!

traceygoofymh.jpg

tomaladdinmh.jpg

tierneyminniemh.jpg

petetiggermh.jpg

pamdaisymh.jpg

junesnowmh.jpg

jondonaldmh.jpg

grahamplutomh.jpg

amandaslinkymh.jpg

emilyjasminemh.jpg

Your stuff is so cute! And Hello fellow Ontarian! LOL

I was wondering if I could get you to do a few things for me.

We are planning a Universal / WDW trip with our 3 kids and I would like to personalize a backpack with a license plate (stroller) type tag. I would like Disney & Universal Char. if at all possible. With "The Ezard Family" and our Names - Rob, Samantha (or use Sam {or Sammi} if it looks better), Tyler, Madison (or Madi) & Ethan

Also the following

The Harry Potter Name Fills with
Tyler
Madison
Ethan

Thank You A million Times in Advance

Mandy -
First let me start by saying I am new at this and I do not know exactly what I am suppose to ask for. I want to make shirts for our trip. I saw on your personalized photobucket thing that you had a life preserver for a cruise on Disney Magic. I would love to get that personalized. How do I go about doing that? Do I ask you or did you get it from someone else? I apologize if this sounds like a dumb question. If it is not something you are willing to share I understand.

Did you download the Ferb font from the French site via DaFont? I was worried about downloading it from a site I didn't know? Thanks, Penny
Love the tags by the way, especially the autographed ones. :goodvibes

Mandy -
Okay, I do feel that I asked a dumb question! I read further back and figured it out. Soooo... Let me start by saying your designs are fantastic. I was hoping to make four shirts with the cruise preserver on the front. If you have time, could you put "Cruisin' with Mickey on the Disney Magic" instead of the family vacation line. Then for the date "October 2012" (I don't know how big of a space you have but if possible I would like "Galveston October 2012")? This will be our first cruise ever and I am trying to do everything to make it magical for my 7 yr old daughter and my 70 yr old mother.

Thanks so much.

:goodvibes Could I get the rapunzel stroller tag with Maddie's Stroller on it and the Jake one with Louie's Stroller on it? We are going May 2012.

I couldn't figure out how to link it here but they are in your photo bucket

Also, could I the surprise letter(mickey and the gang) with the names Dominic and Matthew on it?

You have some amazing designs. Thanks for helping me get some great things ready!!! I truly appreciate it!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

maddieLicensePlateRapunzel.jpg

louieLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

dommatSurprise.jpg

Hi Mandy! Wow your designs are so awesome! I've been looking for Tshirt ideas for a while and had given up hope when I stumbled accross your thread! :D

If you have time I would love the following name fills (in your normal font):

KATELYN - Princesses with purple background (her favs in case you have choices.... Belle, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella & Tiana)

KATELYN - Ariel w/ turquoise background

SYDNEY - Nemo w/ turquoise background

MELISSA - Nemo w/ turquoise background

JOSHUA - Disney Star Wars

JOSHUA - Jack Sparrow

JEFF - Disney Star Wars

JEFF - Jack Sparrow

TEAM
LEBLANC - Mickey & Minnie w/ Red background

(Hoping to give you as much detail as you need). I'm doing first names on the front and last name on the back.

And only if you have the time some mickey/minnie ears would be great:
JEFF
JOSHUA
MELISSA
SYDNEY
KATELYN

So appreciate your time!!
~Melissa :)

Sure thing Melissa! Have a great trip!

teamleblancMickey.jpg

sydneyNemo.jpg

melissaNemo.jpg

katelynPrincesses.jpg

katelynAriel1.jpg

joshuaSWCharacters.jpg

joshuaPOTC.jpg

jeffSWCharacters1.jpg

jeffpotc.jpg

sydneyMinnieHead.jpg

melissaMinnieHead.jpg

katelynMinnieHead.jpg

joshuaMickeyHead.jpg

jeffMickeyHead.jpg

Mandy:

I am not sure if you have time to do a Stroller Tag for us. We are leaving on January 26. If not, that is ok - you created several incredible t-shirt designs for us and we are very thankful for that. If you do have time, we would love to have the Stitch stroller tag with "Maia's Stroller."

Thank you!

Have a great trip!

maiaLicensePlatestitch.jpg

Mandy -
Okay, I do feel that I asked a dumb question! I read further back and figured it out. Soooo... Let me start by saying your designs are fantastic. I was hoping to make four shirts with the cruise preserver on the front. If you have time, could you put "Cruisin' with Mickey on the Disney Magic" instead of the family vacation line. Then for the date "October 2012" (I don't know how big of a space you have but if possible I would like "Galveston October 2012")? This will be our first cruise ever and I am trying to do everything to make it magical for my 7 yr old daughter and my 70 yr old mother.

Thanks so much.

Have a wonderful cruise!

mickeydcl.jpg

I have to say that I am so impressed as I look back on your work! I have another request a few posts back but if you get to it would mind doing two luggage tags for me. I looked back in your photobucket and saw a cars luggage tag that I would like the name Louie on and a Tangled tag with Maddie on it.
Thanks so much! Also, could I get a Mickey one that just says DeFelice Family and Pop Century? :thumbsup2

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

maddietangledmhluggagetagfront.jpg

louiecarsmhluggagetagfront.jpg

dfammickeymhluggagetagfrontmaster.jpg

We love the luggage and stroller tags. Thanks so much for making them and helping us add those little touches to make this trip extra special for my kids. :littleangel: You're and angel!

Hi Mandy

I know this is asking even more, but I just saw Melissa's "Team LeBlanc". What a cool idea. Can I please add Team LeClair to my request? The Mickey and Minnie fill would be great.

Also if it's not too much, the Mickey and Minnie heads with our names.
Brian
Lisa
Lindsay
Caitlin

Thanks so much in advance.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter