absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy could you please make me one of these haunted mansion stroller tags? For "Gundrum Family"
Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

gundrumhauntedmansionstag.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! I have another request for you because I so love your work! Is there any way (if you have time) can you create a stroller tag that has a pic of Cinderella's Carriage with the words "Princess Makenna's Carriage"?
Or, if that is not possible maybe one with the princesses with those words? Thanks so much!!:flower3:

Hi Mandy,
I was hoping you could help with a few requests...
I looked through your photobucket designs and was wondering if you could alter a couple? The first is the 'graceinvite' to BBB - it would be for Eryn on February 26, 2013 and the time can be left off as I have yet to book the appointment. The next would be the 'briannaprincess' - it would be Eryn and 7th. Then 'evelyn4rap' with Rapunzel - Eryn & 7. Lastly, if you could do the POR invite in post #3632 (just above) also for Eryn.
Thanks so much,
Cheryl

Sure thing!

erynPORiverInvite.jpg

ErynBBBinvite.jpg

erynprincess.jpg

eryn7rap.jpg

Mandy, thank you so much for the surprise letter and pressed penny print! They look great! I really appreciate it!

Can u please make the 'evelyn4rap' with Rapunzel - Rachel & 5?

Also do you have a mother daughter design?

Thank you,
Alison

Nothing that you did wrong. I've uploaded them on the original post this afternoon

Thank you!! Those are awesome. Is there any way I could get Melody with the Star Wars and Billy with the Nightmare Before Christmas?? Chandler is now finished and these two would finish us up!! Now to buy the transfers and shirts and get to ironing. :goodvibes :rotfl2:

Hi, Mandy!
Thanks again for the fabulous designs and for all that you do for us going to Disney!
Post #3571, for Chandler. I have time, no rush.
Princess Tee: Princesses with the below saying. I don't need a prince! (Top). I have Daddy! (Bottom). See post #1317. Is it possible to have Tiana (her favorite) in the front?
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/tees/rapdaddy.jpg

Is it possible to do the following to the Sally Airways design pretty please? Left Side: Can you add pic of the castle in the Mickey Head? Colors: Blue of Sally's car, yellow & pink (small Mickey Heads). Please change background from white to something more girly?
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...personalized/chandlerairlinetemplatesally.jpg

Thanks!
Monique

:yay: You are amazing! Thank you so very much for all the wonderful work you did! I can't wait to give these to the kids :cheer2:

You sure do know how to share the pixiedust:

Have a wonderful day and I will most definitely be back!!

Hey Mandy, welcome back! Hope your time away was relaxing....:beach::beach::beach:

Just wondering if you had a chance to check into my request... p233, #3490

Let me know! Thanks for all you do! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I think your designs are amazing and they are exactly what I am looking for for our upcoming trip. I have a few requests and if you cant do them i totally understand.

For Madison:
- a scattered namefill with Ariel
- MVMCP VIP Pass
- a letter from Ariel saying she cant wait to see her and add in there something about celebrating her 3rd birthday
- a mickey head with Disney World 2012 on it and Ariel and her name on it (if possible)

For Mackenzie:
- a scattered namefill with Cinderella
- MVMCP VIP Pass
- a letter from Cinderella about her coming to visit and celebrate her 1st birthday
-a mickey head with Disney World 2012 on it and Cinderella and her name on it(if possible)

You are very creative and Im sure you can come up with some awesome things and if you cant do them i totally understand. Thank you!!!

Taking a surprise trip in April for dd9 10th bday. We are telling her the day before we leave. Your stuff is great! Anything you have done for surprises that you could share?

mnmhouston said:
Taking a surprise trip in April for dd9 10th bday. We are telling her the day before we leave. Your stuff is great! Anything you have done for surprises that you could share?

Just wanted to add that we are planning on having a bunch of balloons inflated and packed in a wrapped box with a note telling her that we are going. Maybe you have a letter or note that will work?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter