absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy. I posted on your last thread and u did awesome invites for me and my friend. I also needed stroller tags. You already did the one for animal kingdom. I'm not sure if maybe I missed the post for the remaining ones. They were for Logan and Kendall's stroller. I wanted them for magic kingdom Hollywood studios and Epcot as well. My girlfriend liked them too so could I get stroller tags for her daughter Olivia for all four parks. Thanks so much Mandy. We love what u did so far and it will make our trip extra special. We leave next Saturday November 2nd. Can't wait:)

Thank you so much Mandy!!!! I wish there was a way to bring you back something from our trip as a thank you! Simply typing "thanks" just doesn't seem like enough. You are such an amazing person to share your talent to help make others' trips more magical.

Is there anyway I can get another Hogwarts' s letter made out to Beau Broussard? I forgot a nephew. Thanks again.

Mandy, you do absolutely amazing work, Thank you so much!!! One quick thing... Aidan's name is spelled wrong, you have it spelled Aiden and it is Aidan...is there any possibility that you could change it?

Thank you so much for your time and hard work!

Becca

Hi Mandy,

I am looking for something specific, and I am not sure you can help. I figured it's at least worth a try.

I am trying to get this image http://www.tshirtroundup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gryffindor-quidditch-seeker.jpg to be on a white background so that I can iron just the yellow words/print onto a colored tshirt.

I am not sure if this is something you can, or would want to do. If it poses a problem then I completely understand. Just thought I'd give you a try since I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. Thanks so much for all you do. Words can't express how much I appreciate all you have already done for my family and I for our upcoming trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter