absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

There is no rush on this as we do not leave until the end of September, but I just wanted to check on my additional requests from post #4298. On post #4373 it stated to give you a bit of time. If these cannot be done, no problem. Just let me know!

I also realized when I printed the Be Our Guest invite with Belle & Beast dancing outside and the other characters (Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth & Chip) on left side of page, that fantastic is misspelled. Would you be able to update this? Thank you so much!

Thank you for your dedication and lovely designs! Very much appreciated!

Sure thing

Coming up

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I'm just following up....wanted to make sure that I didn't miss it. I know you have alot of requests and they take up alot of your time, no doubt.

Again, just wanted to follow up and make sure that I didn't miss our tagxedo. We are super excited to see it!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

(I know my cousin's daughter LOVED the Tinkerbell pirate ones you made with her name on them!)

- AM
(Original Post #4382)

Hi Mandy!

I was wondering if I could request 1 stroller tag in the INCREDIBLES theme.

to say: Van Winkle with the year.

Thank you so much!

Also, could I please request to get the tinker bell gift tags one labeled Lilly and one labeled Jack

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Hi Mandy! Not sure if you just haven't gotten to it yet, which is fine! Just checking in with the thread. Thank you so much for the pressed penny and gift tags! You're designs are great!

NEVERMIND!!! I JUST FOUND IT!!! THANKS!

Sure thing

Mandy

Thank you Mandy - I click on them to make them bigger to save and it will not open them up bigger (it takes me to the login page for photobucket, even after I login it won't open them) and if I copy the picture here it blows up blurry. How do I get them so that I can use them for autograph books? I have never had this problem before. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday Wyatt sign and the three pressed pennies covers. They all look so cute!! Thank you!!

Hello Mandy. I now this thread is closed but I was wondering if you had seen this request that I had made before it was closed? Just checking in. Thanks

Hello Mandy! If you have some time could you please make me http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/teflerfamily.jpg.html (the Mickey outline) with a black background and white lettering with the names
Grandma
Grandpa
Kim
Scott
Scotty
Sami
Seany
Jenn
John
Christina
Rylee

Thank you ever so much! Love your work!!!

I would love to have something done for my daughter. We are taking her to Disney for Halloween as her first visit. I was looking for ways to get a letter from Cinderella excited about her coming to visit her castle when I came across your thread. How does this work? Sorry I'm new to all this

Mimi84.... read the title thread at least. No new requests permitted on this thread, clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter