About this cricut...

You're right about it being addictive. I've had mine about 7 weeks now and have 35 carts. And that cricut board. Its great fun and I'm spending a lot of time there but also spending a lot of money. Who knew I needed stickles. I didn't until I went there but I do love them.

You're right about it being addictive. I've had mine about 7 weeks now and have 35 carts. And that cricut board. Its great fun and I'm spending a lot of time there but also spending a lot of money. Who knew I needed stickles. I didn't until I went there but I do love them.

Ah yes..... stickles.

The question is though........

Do you have your SKITTLES yet???? :laughing:

No I don't have my skittles yet. I have been looking everywhere here in Australia and they just don't have them. I found some on ebay but they don't ship here. But don't worry. I will get them. I'm determined. I want blue ones for my Ariel page. They would make great bubbles.

Buffy, did you see the poster on the Cricut board who said that her Michael's employee friend says these are a seasonal item? Different colors for different seasons, and they clearance out the old ones at the end of the season. So maybe there are even more Skittles in your future (mine too). Although the alcohol ink/powder thing looks cool too. Although, that would require more buying since I don't have that type of stuff already.

I'm afraid to ask. Are skittles something else besides the rainbow colored candies? I haven't been on the Cricut board much lately, so let me know if I have missed something! I do have stickles, BTW. I got them at Frugalities. Do you guys know about that site?

No I don't have my skittles yet. I have been looking everywhere here in Australia and they just don't have them. I found some on ebay but they don't ship here. But don't worry. I will get them. I'm determined. I want blue ones for my Ariel page. They would make great bubbles.

I'd love to share some of my skittles with you! Ihave a whole bag of clear ones, plus remnants of the turqouise, purple, green and pinky/reds I can send to you. If you want to pm me your address, I'll put them in the mail. I'm sure you probably don't know this (unless I mentioned elsewhere on the boards) but I lived in Australia for about 2 years in the early 90's. We lived in Broken Hill.... can you believe that?!?!? BROKEN HILL!!!! We thought Australia was a beautiful place.

I'm afraid to ask. Are skittles something else besides the rainbow colored candies? I haven't been on the Cricut board much lately, so let me know if I have missed something! I do have stickles, BTW. I got them at Frugalities. Do you guys know about that site?

Indeed they are something other then color coated candies!!

My, my MY what you have missed!!

Skittles are tiny circles that come in different colors... similar to the other skittles - YES! But that is where the similarity ends. You can't eat these skittles- they're clear plastic! They are great for decorating cards, pages etc. Technically they're called Decorative Accents. They were nicknamed skittles after a poster on the criciut boards discovered them and shared her discovery with us. You can find them at Michaels on clearance for $2.00 bag. They come in colors, but you can also use alcohol inks to color them whatever color you want (the clear ones that is) There has been lots of alte
ring going on of the skittles. IT'S ALL THE RAGE!!! Check it out on the Cricut board- you can't miss it!

OOH OOH OOHH pick me, pick me!!!!! I have....ummmm.... 8 bags........:rolleyes1

Such a good cricuteer you are!!! Wonder what colors there will be next year??

Bernard and MissBianca- are you on the Cricut boards? If so- what is your user name??? Mine is the same as it is here.

I'm sure we can get some to you. I have extra clear and green. PM me your addy.

Hmmmm see what that board does to you. But I'm sure you needed them all.

Of course I need them!!! like I need another hole in my head :teeth:

Buffy, did you see the poster on the Cricut board who said that her Michael's employee friend says these are a seasonal item? Different colors for different seasons, and they clearance out the old ones at the end of the season. So maybe there are even more Skittles in your future (mine too). Although the alcohol ink/powder thing looks cool too. Although, that would require more buying since I don't have that type of stuff already.

oh, I didn't know that!!! See what happens when you quit your job to have kids! I was the stock room manager at Mike's, I got to see the good stuff first!

Bernard and MissBianca- are you on the Cricut boards? If so- what is your user name??? Mine is the same as it is here.

MissBianca, you can't miss me I'm one of 2 girls with this in our avatar:

greenapplesmall.png

I don't post much, mostly read and get ideas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, not only do I have 6 bags of them, I had to go buy the dang coloured sharpie markers so I could colour my clear ones.... and then while I was at ac moore buying those, I had to buy the $ jars to PUT the skittles in... (and then I found the new studio g acryllic stamps.... ) I have now sorted my skittles into separate jars, just green, just clear, just pink, just purple... I LOVE THEM. :) maggie

MissBianca, you can't miss me I'm one of 2 girls with this in our avatar:

greenapplesmall.png

I don't post much, mostly read and get ideas.

wow -- that's weird. I know the other person with that avatar, too! Freaky!

Anyway, I guess I need some skittles, too. I'm picturing them like those old red bingo chips. IS that kind of what they look like? I'm going to have to head over to the Cricut board to lurk around for some more scoop! Thanks!

QUICK- someone take my temperature! I don't feel the need to run out and get skittles! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, not only do I have 6 bags of them, I had to go buy the dang coloured sharpie markers so I could colour my clear ones.... and then while I was at ac moore buying those, I had to buy the $ jars to PUT the skittles in... (and then I found the new studio g acryllic stamps.... ) I have now sorted my skittles into separate jars, just green, just clear, just pink, just purple... I LOVE THEM. :) maggie

I did that too- except I already had the jars to organize them into. I'm an ORGANIZING FREAK!

Anyway, I guess I need some skittles, too. I'm picturing them like those old red bingo chips. IS that kind of what they look like? I'm going to have to head over to the Cricut board to lurk around for some more scoop! Thanks!

No, they're not like bingo chips- they're WAY smaller then that. I'd say they're about 1/4" around. They're very cute and add some nice bling onto the page. They can be matt finish or shiney finish. I like the shiney ones the best.

QUICK- someone take my temperature! I don't feel the need to run out and get skittles! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

That's only because you haven't seen them yet. I can post a picture of them and tell you stuff like they're on clearance at Michaels for $2.00 a bag and there has to be at least a BAZILLION of them in one bag...... But I'll only do that if you want me to.....:rolleyes1

That's only because you haven't seen them yet. I can post a picture of them and tell you stuff like they're on clearance at Michaels for $2.00 a bag and there has to be at least a BAZILLION of them in one bag...... But I'll only do that if you want me to.....:rolleyes1

:lmao: I've seen them on the Cricut boards, but not up close and personal. And perhaps it's because I am avoiding a trip to Michael's because I know that I won't be able to leave the Prima's there. What the heck, post a picture!!! LOL.

bought more today... (granted, I bought them for a pal who is out of town and missing all the excitment :) ) they are super fun to play with though. I was colouring them yesterday with the sharpie markers, that was fun too. :) maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter