About this cricut...

HEY!!!!

the bottles at ac moore are pretty stinking cute, many different sizes and shapes and they are only a buck. And if you are blaming me for this, I want some of your dark blue skittles!!!! :) maggie

No AC Moore's by me....... :sad1: Wish there was!

Ok, ok, ok. I think I MIGHT need them. They are so pretty in the jars. However, I think I am out of room for more jars. :scared1:

Oh and you didn't hear any of this from me, you are to close of a neighbor for your DH to not let me come play.
stalker.gif

:

oh you have got to come play. i am cleaning out my basement to make a huge scrap room down there. that's organized. and my mom was given a 10 foot banquet table from the place where she lives and dh and bil went to get it on sunday and it is so nice. it's going to make a nice table to scrap on. i want to put a carpet down and bookshelves. so once its all nice and pretty we will have to have a scrap party!

Ok well... I got one package. I got some clear ones and they were only $2! I figured I would start with these and go from there. I also got 2 packages of the $5 Prima flowers (used my 50% coupon for one).

you can colour the clear ones with sharpie markers... :) make them any colour you want. or you can dye them with those cute alcohol inks... maggie

ok so off to michaels i went this afternoon and i got clear ones and purple ones and lime green ones! now what i'll do with them is another thing!!!!:rotfl:

PO3 - I have some of the clear and light blue ones I can share with you. I certainly don't need a huge bag of them!

michelle i never even saw this yesterday. i went & bought some today.
thanks anyway!

ok so off to michaels i went this afternoon and i got clear ones and purple ones and lime green ones! now what i'll do with them is another thing!!!!:rotfl:

well, you'll have to go back to m's with a coupon and get alcohol inks and then when you get home, get out some ziplock bags and put the skittles into them and then a few drops of ink and boom, cool new colours. :) of course then you'll have to have someplace to put the super cute new colours... :) maggie

oh you have got to come play. i am cleaning out my basement to make a huge scrap room down there. that's organized. and my mom was given a 10 foot banquet table from the place where she lives and dh and bil went to get it on sunday and it is so nice. it's going to make a nice table to scrap on. i want to put a carpet down and bookshelves. so once its all nice and pretty we will have to have a scrap party!

OH YEAH!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

BTW everyone, do not mail your skittles on cards without a padded envelope!!!! I have seen terrible results, cards tearing, missing or broken skittles, holes. It wasn't pretty!

well, you'll have to go back to m's with a coupon and get alcohol inks and then when you get home, get out some ziplock bags and put the skittles into them and then a few drops of ink and boom, cool new colours. :) of course then you'll have to have someplace to put the super cute new colours... :) maggie

yup you're right maggie. i now NEED to go to ac moore and get those cute little jars you were talking about. and try those alcohol inks. i better get busy!!:goodvibes

OH YEAH!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

BTW everyone, do not mail your skittles on cards without a padded envelope!!!! I have seen terrible results, cards tearing, missing or broken skittles, holes. It wasn't pretty!

that can't be good!:scared1:

rofl, yeah I need to go back and get more jars too. and some more alcohol inks... good thing I have a coupon. :) maggie

I think we all might have an addiction. It took me weeks to find skittles but I didn't give up. Then I found a cuttlebug for $40 clearance at W-mart and carts for $35. I think my DH is a little peeved. He went and spent $70 a Best Buy today.:rotfl2:

I think we all might have an addiction. It took me weeks to find skittles but I didn't give up. Then I found a cuttlebug for $40 clearance at W-mart and carts for $35. I think my DH is a little peeved. He went and spent $70 a Best Buy today.:rotfl2:

He'll show you!!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

Fair is fair, I suppose. He did inform me that I have to scrap pages for the Eagles concert we are going to in Atlanta on Tuesday. I think I can handle that. We are even missing work to go. We have...the bird flu!

oh have fun!!! I used to live in Atlanta, I don't miss driving there. Be careful! and DH lived in Charlotte too. Small World!

Bird Flu, I love it! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter