ABC Elements: Complete

For my Kiss Goodnight spot, I bought awesome paper today. My extra element is going to be the Pink Castle shakerbox that EK success makes. I can't wait to fix this one. I love the paper. But when I bought it I thought it was for a 8X 8 and I was going to make borders out of it.

I really need to write my groups down instead of thinking in my head.

THinking in my head instead of on paper is always trouble.:scared1:

Thanks to all for checking in. We have one person more left to check in. The next check in is
June 4th.

Z -- Zippadeedah (still need to learn how to spell it!) Need help!

I was planning to do the song as my element. Now, I have never seen the movie Song of the South, but the song is played on Splash Mountain. I was thinking of using splashes as embellishments on my box & topper. On the mat my plan is too use the phrase "You may get wet!" in a bookplate (like the S-Smackerel prototype for the page swap). I have a photo of a sign with Brer Rabbit and this phrase. For the song element, I am planning to add a blue bird to embellish.

How does this sound?

Sounds fantastic! I got my tiger paper for the Tiggeriffic elements, but just got an e-mail to say my supplies from the US are expected by 5 June - the original e-mail said 23 May:headache: As that package has ALL my stickers and cardstock for the Icecream and the stickers for Tiggeriffic this may put me back some on the prototypes. On the other hand my OTHER swap cardstock (you think you have a problem Rhonda? :rolleyes1 ) arrived so I can clear the decks of recipes and quotes ready for this:thumbsup2

I was planning to do the song as my element. Now, I have never seen the movie Song of the South, but the song is played on Splash Mountain. I was thinking of using splashes as embellishments on my box & topper. On the mat my plan is too use the phrase "You may get wet!" in a bookplate (like the S-Smackerel prototype for the page swap). I have a photo of a sign with Brer Rabbit and this phrase. For the song element, I am planning to add a blue bird to embellish.

How does this sound?

Sounds great to me.

How does this sound?

This sounds great! The sign in the queue at DL has a sign that says "you might get wet, you will get soaked" goes great with that! Plus we always take pics of how wet we got after getting off the ride.

I just got my paper delivered today! Yay! They were out of stock with some of the purple paper, so I may wait on starting those layouts. (Journey in 8x8 and Imagination in Epcot swap - I didn't plan on that one, but that was all that was left for Epcot when I got there! At least I loooooove purple!)

Here's B - Being Nutty. The B is pop-dotted and a bit larger than the other letters to help it stand out.

318471994.jpg

318471996.jpg

I'm finally checking in...

We just got back from a mini vacation, so I haven't been on the computer for a few days.

We are leaving for Disney on Monday, so I won't be able to check in again until June 4.

I will be starting my letters after June 4...I haven't been able to give scrapping much thought the last couple of weeks. The last 2 weeks of school were sooooo busy...then we left right away for Wisconsin Dells.

Not to worry! I have never been late with my swaps! I'll check in when I return from Disney!

I'm finally checking in...

We just got back from a mini vacation, so I haven't been on the computer for a few days.

We are leaving for Disney on Monday, so I won't be able to check in again until June 4.

I will be starting my letters after June 4...I haven't been able to give scrapping much thought the last couple of weeks. The last 2 weeks of school were sooooo busy...then we left right away for Wisconsin Dells.

Not to worry! I have never been late with my swaps! I'll check in when I return from Disney!

Thanks for the update! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter