ABC Elements: Complete

Somehow I missed that there is already a Goofy in group 1.
Did you want me to change mine? And did you have any ideas to what?

I missed that too. Someone in the page group wanted G for the gang -- I think is was sharond150. She was going to do Fab 5
stuff...the idea was group photos I think. So you could still use whatever Goofy stuff you already have and we won't end up with 2 of the same toppers.

I think some more.

Uhm, should I admit I have supplies to do them all?

If it's okay, I'd like to do some girly pages. I don't think I'll get a chance to do many of those on my own. I have two of those 8x8 princess HOTP books. I can use to make elements out of.

Uhm, should I admit I have supplies to do them all?

If it's okay, I'd like to do some girly pages. I don't think I'll get a chance to do many of those on my own. I have two of those 8x8 princess HOTP books. I can use to make elements out of.

Princesses work for me. Even though we don't really take many pictures with the Disney ones, I have a gang of princesses of my own.

I don't have any princesses except my DNiece who's going through "Don't take my photo" and DGD ditto. So I'll just have to let DS(8) take lots of pics of me;)

Here is group 1 V-Villains

100_2096.jpg

Topper, mat, box, & signage

Those are the new EK Success dimensional stickers.

Oh, and all my pieces will be slightly different with the sticker embellishments. There will also be Evil Queen pretty, Evil Queen hag, Queen of Hearts & Si and Am.

Here is my prototype for See Ya Real Soon -- the topper needs to be re-printed on cardstock.

IMGP9322.jpg

IMGP9323.jpg

Woohoo!!! Cricut expression just arrived! Too bad I'm at work though.

All my paper & letters are cut for V. I'll ink them tonight while watching TV.

Have to go pick up Eldest and then see if I can't get together another prototype. Have three more to do.

Here is Group 2 - E eeyore.
The E will be glitzed up after they are all made so they can dry.
100_2098.jpg

The journal box cloud is only two layers, because that is all that is on the Pooh cart. I can put in on a square for the third layer, but it looks weird to me. I can make two to make up for missing the third layer. What do you think?

I am just checking in. I am doing Best friend (B-group 1) and Hakuna Matata (H-group 1). I have some of the embellishments purchased for each of these, but I am not completely happy with what I have yet. I need to look a little more before I settle on something. It is really the Hakuna Matata one that I am stuck on, so we will see. I need to finish up the Surprise Swap before I can really get going on this one. We have been having nice weather, so I have actually been working outside on the house. It is pretty bad when you are hoping for a rainy weekend so you can stay inside and work on swap items!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter