ABC Elements: Complete

Here is Group 2 - E eeyore.
The E will be glitzed up after they are all made so they can dry.
100_2098.jpg

The journal box cloud is only two layers, because that is all that is on the Pooh cart. I can put in on a square for the third layer, but it looks weird to me. I can make two to make up for missing the third layer. What do you think?

I think it looks good just the way it is. I think with everything else being square/rectangle that it is nice to have something in a different shape to add interest.

Here is Group 2 - E eeyore.
The E will be glitzed up after they are all made so they can dry.
100_2098.jpg

The journal box cloud is only two layers, because that is all that is on the Pooh cart. I can put in on a square for the third layer, but it looks weird to me. I can make two to make up for missing the third layer. What do you think?

I love it -- I think this is my favorite so far!

No -- leave the cloud as is. It is perfect. No, you don't need to make up for the third layer by doing more. I think a cricut cut with shadow is definitely equal to a 3 layer box.

FOr O -- OH MY!

IMGP9325.jpg

Here is the topper -- the O is pop dotted

IMGP9326.jpg

And here is the photo mat without the photo -- it looked very plain without the photo but I do like it with the photo
IMGP9327.jpg

Oh my god everything looks so cuite. I'm so excited. Why do I have a feeling that these swaps are adictive. I have to finish my 2nd page for SIOH's baby book then I will focus 100% on this. Can we post questions and ask for specific advice on here or do you want just the "finished" prototype? Thanks.

I'm kicking myself for not signing up for both groups!!!!! The prototypes look awesome. I should have also signed up for Group 1, not just Group 2!!!!!!!

Those are sooo great you guys - I've been printing the pics out and gazing at them for inspiration...

I WANT THAT EMBOSSED MICKEY PAPER!!!

Where did ya get it?

I am getting soooo anxious to start these ARGGGHH! My stuff still hasn't come:confused:

Oh my god everything looks so cuite. I'm so excited. Why do I have a feeling that these swaps are adictive. I have to finish my 2nd page for SIOH's baby book then I will focus 100% on this. Can we post questions and ask for specific advice on here or do you want just the "finished" prototype? Thanks.

::yes:: questions are good! Please feel free to post whatever you have questions on. You can put up a picture of all your supplies and ask for help if you need to.

And here is the photo mat without the photo -- it looked very plain without the photo but I do like it with the photo

So you are saying we don't get that adorable photo with our stuff?

I love the glittery paper for the bows. My Oh Boy is getting bling ears. :rotfl2:

AWM and 123......I love your stuff:). Seeing the prototypes really is fun and inspiring.....it also makes me want to hit my scrap table to work on mine (which I can do later today!).

Thanks!

Those are sooo great you guys - I've been printing the pics out and gazing at them for inspiration...

I WANT THAT EMBOSSED MICKEY PAPER!!!

Where did ya get it? scrapbookclearance.com

I am getting soooo anxious to start these ARGGGHH! My stuff still hasn't come:confused:

Just dropping in to say I'm here popcorn:: I haven't started just yet but I do have thoughts and I got paper!

Just checkin' in I can't get paper til this weekend and I'm almost done with the surprise SWAP then it's on to EPCOT and then this one.....OMG I gotta slow down this is so addictive.
Can I join AWM's support group???:lmao:

Just checkin' in I can't get paper til this weekend and I'm almost done with the surprise SWAP then it's on to EPCOT and then this one.....OMG I gotta slow down this is so addictive.

Hmmm...that support group is getting pretty big!

I had to but a 4 drawer filing cabinet to store my completed swap stuff in. I have file folders labeled by inidvidual names.rides/etc. and they are organized by park/character/dining/:thumbsup2

Get rready....the addiction takes over.

Honestly, I feel myself starting to get hooked. I got my feet wet with the resort swap (1 resort, 1 element). Then the ABC elements (2 letters, 1 group). I was NOT going to sign up for the quote swap.....but I have a Walt quote that I love, so I thought, why not? Then there were open spots and I wanted to help.....so now I have 2 quotes to do. I never thought this would happen to me.................:).

Checking in. I haven't made my proto types yet. I have too much going on with end of the school year activities.

I do have ideas though

For Laughs I am using blue colored paper with purple spots. (think Sulley)

I will cut out Laughs with my Cricut and Pop Dot the L off the topper.

For Y "You've got a Friend in Me" I will probably print the Phrase but then cut out the Y with my Cricut and Pop Dot it. We'll see how it looks. In my mind it looks cute but I am not certain how it will look in reality!:lmao:

I did pick up some paper with a cloudy blue sky. (Ala "Andy's Room") I may use it for the Photomats and Journal box.

Honestly, I feel myself starting to get hooked. I got my feet wet with the resort swap (1 resort, 1 element). Then the ABC elements (2 letters, 1 group). I was NOT going to sign up for the quote swap.....but I have a Walt quote that I love, so I thought, why not? Then there were open spots and I wanted to help.....so now I have 2 quotes to do. I never thought this would happen to me.................:).

Oh honey - you have nooooo idea...:rotfl:

Just ask AWM about how I started on this slippery slope

"Hello, my name is Rhonda and I am a Swapaholic"

Everybody together...

"Hellooo Rhonda..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter