"A Whole New World"- Disney's European WBTA Kid/Teens Thread 2015

Heya Steph!
Thanks about the loom teaching! I do love having my ears pieced, why did you ask? Do you not have yours pierced and want to know if it hurts? It doesn't hurt because it's so quick. I've a younger brother who wants to know if u have got a younger brother too so they can talk to each other like us? My little brother is called sebby. He is 7 years old.
What is a bison anyway, I don't think we have them in the UK. We went to london the other day , it takes about 2 hours for us to get there. We went to see a show called Charlie and the chocolate factory , my favourite characters were mike teevee and verruca salt. It was really funny because when he won a ticket, the mum was singing nicely and mike started shouting shoot shoot, bang, die! It was really funny. I'll write again later, as it's time for breakfast ...

Heya Steph!
Thanks about the loom teaching! I do love having my ears pieced, why did you ask? Do you not have yours pierced and want to know if it hurts? It doesn't hurt because it's so quick. I've a younger brother who wants to know if u have got a younger brother too so they can talk to each other like us? My little brother is called sebby. He is 7 years old.
What is a bison anyway, I don't think we have them in the UK. We went to london the other day , it takes about 2 hours for us to get there. We went to see a show called Charlie and the chocolate factory , my favourite characters were mike teevee and verruca salt. It was really funny because when he won a ticket, the mum was singing nicely and mike started shouting shoot shoot, bang, die! It was really funny. I'll write again later, as it's time for breakfast ...

Hey Belle,
I don't have my ears pierced. I have 3 little brothers and one is 7 too!!! His name is Isaac I am sure that he would love to write sebby! :) A bison is a buffalo but in North America we call them bison a bison is like a cousin to the buffalo. My sister Adriane wants to know how Emily is doing. How many siblings do you have? I have 1 sister Adriane and 4 brothers Zachary, Isaac, Vincent, and Eli. What is your favorite color? Mine is green. What is your favorite season? Mine is spring and summer. What color is your hair? Mine is blond. Today left yellowstone and now we are driving to friends of my mom and dads'. Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Your Friend:laundy:
Stephanie:wave2:

Hi Belle,
I haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you? I just got back from a trip to Walt Disney World and my Disney Cruise. My other post to you is above. Can't wait for cruise and can't wait to meet you!!!!!
Your Friend,:cool1:
Stephaniepopcorn::

Hey Emily! :)
How have you been doing? We just got back yesterday from a trip to Disney!!!It was so much fun and I can not wait now for this cruise!!:banana:
-Adriane pluto:

Hey Stephanie , nice to hear from you. Lucky you going to Disney World. My favourite rides are haunted mansion and Star Wars, which are you favourites? We are getting ready for Christmas shows at school, we are doing a play about world war 2, and I'm in the choir singing in a show at the circus near my house.
Have you ever been to castaway cay? I'm excited about that ....have you got any pets, we have a dog called Simba. He's huge and cuddly. Do you like 1 direction, I love them, especially Louis .
I was bridesmaid at wedding last month, I had a beautiful pink and purple dress. It was a lovely day.
Talk soon, love Belle

Hi Belle,
My favorite rides are Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest. I have been to Castaway Cay 12 times. I have 3 horses, 10 or 12 chickens, a lot fish, 4 cats, and 4 guinea pigs. I don't really like one direction to much. How old is Simba? My sister and I just got back from the cat cuddling at a Humane Society.:cool1:
I was really fun!!!:rotfl: Can't wait!!!!!:flower3:
Your Friend:flower3::cheer2:princess:,
Stephanie:cool1:pirate:

Hello Isaac , my name is Sebastian , I'm Belle's little brother. I'm really looking forward to the cruise, have you been in the avengers academy before? I can't wait to meet captain America ! My most favourite avenger is quick silver. I also like doing science...so I am going to go in the lab too.

Hello Isaac , my name is Sebastian , I'm Belle's little brother. I'm really looking forward to the cruise, have you been in the avengers academy before? I can't wait to meet captain America ! My most favourite avenger is quick silver. I also like doing science...so I am going to go in the lab too.

Hi Sebastian,
My name is Vincent. I am Stephanie's brother. I am 4 right now but I will be 5 on cruise. My favorite colors are orange and yellow. What are you favorite colors? What are your favorite rides at Walt Disney World? My favorites are Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Vincent:artist::yay::)

P.s. Isaac will write you soon. :)

Hi Sebastian,
I have been to the avengers academy before; it is fun!!!!:cool1: What is your favorite color? My favorite colors are yellow, green, and orange. What are your favorite rides at Walt Disney World? Mine are Peter Pan, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster ride.
Isaac:cool1::):thumbsup2

Hi Isaac . My favourite ride is Star Wars , big thunder and Space Mountain. I like blue best.
The 7 dwarves ride was still being made last time we went to Disney World, but I like looking at the rides on the computer sometimes.
I am a Beaver scout, do you do anything like that. I have lots of badges and I like going on sleepovers, my dad is a leader!
From seb x

Hi Isaac . My favourite ride is Star Wars , big thunder and Space Mountain. I like blue best.
The 7 dwarves ride was still being made last time we went to Disney World, but I like looking at the rides on the computer sometimes.
I am a Beaver scout, do you do anything like that. I have lots of badges and I like going on sleepovers, my dad is a leader!
From seb x

Hi Seb,
No I don't do Boy Scouts. Is Boy Scouts fun? What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite is math, but I also like science a little. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a animal scientist. :scratchin
Your Friend,:wave2:
Isaac:):cool1:

Hi Belle,
My favorite rides are Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest. I have been to Castaway Cay 12 times. I have 3 horses, 10 or 12 chickens, a lot fish, 4 cats, and 4 guinea pigs. I don't really like one direction to much. How old is Simba? My sister and I just got back from the cat cuddling at a Humane Society.:cool1:
I was really fun!!!:rotfl: Can't wait!!!!!:flower3:
Your Friend:flower3::cheer2:princess:,
Stephanie:cool1:pirate:

Hi Belle,
I haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you? My other post is above. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Friend,:wave2:
Stephanie:thumbsup2

Dear isaac
MERRY christmas and a happy new year can't wait for the cruse I will go to the pizza pala would you like to join me? What is your most favourite pizza? Mine is meat feast.does the pizza pala cost money?
bye
Seb
Xx

Hey Belle,
Merry Christmas!!!!:) Did you like all of your presents? I did. :cool1:Did you go anywhere on Christmas? I was sick on the 23rd and 24th and on the Christmas Day we were going to go somewhere with my mom's side of the family but my brother and some people on my mom's side were sick so we stayed home.
Your Friend:cool1:
Stephanie:cheer2:

Dear isaac
MERRY christmas and a happy new year can't wait for the cruse I will go to the pizza pala would you like to join me? What is your most favourite pizza? Mine is meat feast.does the pizza pala cost money?
bye
Seb
Xx

Hi Seb,
Sure I will to pizza pala with you. I like cheese pizza. Pizza pala does not cost money. When is your birthday? My birthday is July 15th.:goodvibes
Your Friend,:cool1:
Isaac:thumbsup2

Hey Steph,
I've got brown hair. I've got two book series I love: the Hetty Feather trilogy by Jacquline Wilson and The Roman Mysteries by Caroline Lawrence. The Hetty Feather trilogy is about a small girl called Hetty Feather and she lives in a foundling hospital, she lives in the Victorian era. But in all three books she changes her name in the first book she's called Hetty Feather then Sapphire Battersea and lastly Emerald Star. The roman mysteries is about four children; Flvia Geminia

Hey Steph, I've got brown hair. I've got two book series I love: the Hetty Feather trilogy by Jacquline Wilson and The Roman Mysteries by Caroline Lawrence. The Hetty Feather trilogy is about a small girl called Hetty Feather and she lives in a foundling hospital, she lives in the Victorian era. But in all three books she changes her name in the first book she's called Hetty Feather then Sapphire Battersea and lastly Emerald Star. The roman mysteries is about four children; Flvia Geminia

Oops pressed send too soon! Flavia Geminia who is in charge, Nubia who was Flavias slave before Flavia set her free, Jonathan who has asthma and his father is a doctor, and lastly Lupus who had is tongue removed when he was 5....

How old are you? I will be 10 in May....

Your friend Belle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter