"A Whole New World"- Disney's European WBTA Kid/Teens Thread 2015

mvlimmex

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone! :wave2:
How are you all doing? My name is Adriane; I am currently 16, but will be 17 by the time this cruise comes! :thumbsup2 I am from SW Wisconsin. I will be traveling with my mom and dad and 4 brothers ( Zach-13, Isaac-8, Vincent-5, and Elias-3) and sister, Stephanie- 11. I am so excited for this cruise- it will be my first-ever Transatlantic and my first time in Europe! :sail: I can't wait to spend 11 nights onboard- the most I've ever been on is 7 nights!:goofy: Will this be your 1st cruise? This will be my 14th cruise, but only 3rd time on the Magic. We are also going on an October Halloween cruise this fall. :) Who are your favorite Disney characters? I like Pluto, Anna, Chip n Dale, Marie, Nala, Kiara, Simba, Patch, and the rest of Mickey and his gang.::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
I can't wait to meet everyone! :grouphug:
~Adriane pluto:

Kids/Teens Coming on this "Magical" Adventure:

mvlimmex- Adriane (17) pluto: Zach (13):stitch2: Stephanie (11):tink: Isaac (8):donald: Vincent (5) pooh: and Elias (3)::MickeyMo from SW Wisconsin

MetalMouse- Emily (16) Izzy (10) and Seb (8) from the U.K.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Stephanie. I am 10 and will be 11 on the cruise. My birthday is March 3rd. I have a lot of pets. Does anyone want to be my friend. This will be my 13th Disney cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

Stephanie:goodvibes

Hello:) I'm Emily and I'm 15 years old at the moment but will be 16 when it's time for the cruise:)
I have 2 brothers (Alex-17, Seb- 7) and one sister (Izzy- 9) Alex won't be coming on the cruise as he will probably be getting ready to go to university (which isn't too bad. He can get kind of annoying;) ). So I will be travelling with my mum, dad and two younger siblings.
This won't be my first time in Europe as I'm British. But it will be my first ever Disney Cruise which I am super excited about :goofy: although I have been to Disney World 7 times :hmghost:
I do absolutely love Disney and my tumblr is entirely dedicated to it so if anyone wants to follow me I'll follow back! :upsidedow
My favourite characters are Elsa, Belle, Goofy, Gaston and pretty much every other character there is! ::MinnieMo :smickey:

I can't wait to meet everyone:)

Hello:) I'm Emily and I'm 15 years old at the moment but will be 16 when it's time for the cruise:)
I have 2 brothers (Alex-17, Seb- 7) and one sister (Izzy- 9) Alex won't be coming on the cruise as he will probably be getting ready to go to university (which isn't too bad. He can get kind of annoying;) ). So I will be travelling with my mum, dad and two younger siblings.
This won't be my first time in Europe as I'm British. But it will be my first ever Disney Cruise which I am super excited about :goofy: although I have been to Disney World 7 times :hmghost:
I do absolutely love Disney and my tumblr is entirely dedicated to it so if anyone wants to follow me I'll follow back! :upsidedow
My favourite characters are Elsa, Belle, Goofy, Gaston and pretty much every other character there is! ::MinnieMo :smickey:

I can't wait to meet everyone:)

Hey Emily! :wave2:
Great to hear from you! :banana: I love Disney too and you are going to have a lot of fun on a Disney Cruise- they are really fun! :tink: What are your favorite hobbies? I like reading, writing, drawing, swimming, biking, playing softball, traveling, nature, and anything Disney! :cheer2: I don't have tumblr, but if I did, I would follow you. Do you have pinterest? I do. What are your favorite Disney movies? I like the Lion King and Frozen the best, but I love almost any Disney movie. :simba: When is your birthday? My birthday is May 14th. :) I have been to Disney World a few times as well and I have also been to Disneyland a few times. Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? I would love to go there someday!:goodvibes What is your favorite resort down at Disney World? My favorite resort is either Fort Wilderness or Animal Kingdom Lodge. :cat:
Can't wait to meet you- even though its over a year away!:rotfl:
Sincerely-
~Adriane pluto:

Great to hear from you! :banana: I love Disney too and you are going to have a lot of fun on a Disney Cruise- they are really fun! :tink: What are your favorite hobbies? I like reading, writing, drawing, swimming, biking, playing softball, traveling, nature, and anything Disney! :cheer2: I don't have tumblr, but if I did, I would follow you. Do you have pinterest? I do. What are your favorite Disney movies? I like the Lion King and Frozen the best, but I love almost any Disney movie. :simba: When is your birthday? My birthday is May 14th. :) I have been to Disney World a few times as well and I have also been to Disneyland a few times. Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? I would love to go there someday!:goodvibes What is your favorite resort down at Disney World? My favorite resort is either Fort Wilderness or Animal Kingdom Lodge. :cat:
Can't wait to meet you- even though its over a year away!:rotfl:
Sincerely-
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane :wave2:
My hobbies are reading, going on tumblr, playing piano and sewing.
I do have pinterest but I cannot remember my login at all, so I never use it...
One of my favourite film is also The Lion King (my dog is actually called Simba! :simba: ) Do you have any pets?
My birthday is April 9th :)
I absolutely love Fort Wilderness, although I've never stayed there I have visited it a couple of times. But Port Orleans French Quarter is my absolute favourite. It's just so happy and, ugh I love it :donald:
I can't wait to meet you either! It' going to be great fun! :rainbow: :earsgirl:

My hobbies are reading, going on tumblr, playing piano and sewing.
I do have pinterest but I cannot remember my login at all, so I never use it...
One of my favourite film is also The Lion King (my dog is actually called Simba! :simba: ) Do you have any pets?
My birthday is April 9th :)
I absolutely love Fort Wilderness, although I've never stayed there I have visited it a couple of times. But Port Orleans French Quarter is my absolute favourite. It's just so happy and, ugh I love it :donald:
I can't wait to meet you either! It' going to be great fun! :rainbow: :earsgirl:

Hi Emily, :wave2:
Do you have a favorite series to read? I love many books, but my favorite series have to be either the Warriors series or the Kingdom Keepers series. :banana: The Kingdom Keepers series actually take place at Disney and its really cool- have you ever read them? What exactly is Tumblr? I've heard of it and all, but I've never actually known what you do on it.:confused3 That's so cool that you're dog is named after Simba!:thumbsup2 What type of dog is he? I have 5 cats ( Fluffy, Marie, Fiona, Tiger, and Thomas, but 4 of them are outside cats) 5 guinea pigs ( Maria, Princess, Big Eyes, Adriane :), and Popcorn) 3 horses ( Brownie, Decker, and Blackie) and we also have some fish and chickens. :cat: We live out in the country if you couldn't tell...:rotfl2: Your birthday is really close to my brother's- his birthday is April 6th. I have always wanted to visit Port Orleans French Quarters!:thumbsup2 What is your favorite thing about it? Have you ever visited the Wilderness Lodge and seen the geyser explode? We saw it on out last trip to Disney World in March and its pretty neat ( you get soaked if you are near it:rotfl:) What is your favorite park at Disney World? I like them all for different reasons actually, but, unfortunately, I've never been to Hollywood Studios.:sad1:
Can't wait! :banana:
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Emily, :wave2:
Do you have a favorite series to read? I love many books, but my favorite series have to be either the Warriors series or the Kingdom Keepers series. :banana: The Kingdom Keepers series actually take place at Disney and its really cool- have you ever read them? What exactly is Tumblr? I've heard of it and all, but I've never actually known what you do on it.:confused3 That's so cool that you're dog is named after Simba!:thumbsup2 What type of dog is he? I have 5 cats ( Fluffy, Marie, Fiona, Tiger, and Thomas, but 4 of them are outside cats) 5 guinea pigs ( Maria, Princess, Big Eyes, Adriane :), and Popcorn) 3 horses ( Brownie, Decker, and Blackie) and we also have some fish and chickens. :cat: We live out in the country if you couldn't tell...:rotfl2: Your birthday is really close to my brother's- his birthday is April 6th. I have always wanted to visit Port Orleans French Quarters!:thumbsup2 What is your favorite thing about it? Have you ever visited the Wilderness Lodge and seen the geyser explode? We saw it on out last trip to Disney World in March and its pretty neat ( you get soaked if you are near it:rotfl:) What is your favorite park at Disney World? I like them all for different reasons actually, but, unfortunately, I've never been to Hollywood Studios.:sad1:
Can't wait! :banana:
~Adriane pluto:

Hey Adriane :wave2:
I haven't read the Kingdom Keepers series but I really want to. I love all John Green books and I really can't wait until The Fault In Our Stars film comes out (20th June in England!!:cool1:) I am also a very big fan of horror books so Stephen King is one of my favourite authors.
Tumblr is basically a blogging website. I think the purpose of it was so people could share things that they've made or whatever but I'm not sure if it really is anymore...I guess it's a place where fangirls join together;)
Wow, you have a lot of pets! It's so cool :) Simba is a Labrador and Alsatian so he looks like an Alsatian but he's like a Labrodor; it's cute :goodvibes
My favourite thing about Port Orleans is that it's so nice and relaxed. It also has a great pool, you can catch the boat to Downtown Disney, and in the evenings you can watch a movie outside "under the stars" and I just love it!
It sucks that you haven't been to Hollywood Studios. It's one of my favourite parks because the roller coasters and I love the shows there so much :smickey: but I think I love Magic Kingdom more. I love to meet the princesses princess:
What type of music do you like? I mainly listen to heavy metal (hence the name MetalMouse (my mum helped me choose it)) but I also have a deep love for country music. And of course Disney soundtracks :thumbsup2 so it's quite a wide range!
Talk to ya' soon :wave2:
~Emily :goofy:

Hey Adriane :wave2:
I haven't read the Kingdom Keepers series but I really want to. I love all John Green books and I really can't wait until The Fault In Our Stars film comes out (20th June in England!!:cool1:) I am also a very big fan of horror books so Stephen King is one of my favourite authors.
Tumblr is basically a blogging website. I think the purpose of it was so people could share things that they've made or whatever but I'm not sure if it really is anymore...I guess it's a place where fangirls join together;)
Wow, you have a lot of pets! It's so cool :) Simba is a Labrador and Alsatian so he looks like an Alsatian but he's like a Labrodor; it's cute :goodvibes
My favourite thing about Port Orleans is that it's so nice and relaxed. It also has a great pool, you can catch the boat to Downtown Disney, and in the evenings you can watch a movie outside "under the stars" and I just love it!
It sucks that you haven't been to Hollywood Studios. It's one of my favourite parks because the roller coasters and I love the shows there so much :smickey: but I think I love Magic Kingdom more. I love to meet the princesses princess:
What type of music do you like? I mainly listen to heavy metal (hence the name MetalMouse (my mum helped me choose it)) but I also have a deep love for country music. And of course Disney soundtracks :thumbsup2 so it's quite a wide range!
Talk to ya' soon :wave2:
~Emily :goofy:

You should, they are awesome! :woohoo: I'm actually on a waiting list at our library to read the Fault in our Stars because everyone keeps telling me how great it is! :thumbsup2 I'm not really a horror book/movie type of person, but that's neat that you like them. :) Owah, he sounds cute! :love: I bet I would love it then; I love places that have a relaxed and easy-going atmosphere- they are just so peaceful- haha :beach: I also like going to Downtown Disney and watching movies under the stars are always fun too- they had those at both Fort Wilderness and Animal Kingdom Lodge. :thumbsup2 I'm actually not a thrill ride type person so missing out on the rollercoasters there doesn't bother me, the reason I want to go there is because of all the shows on Disney's history and for Toy Story Mania! :cheer2: I also want to go there just for the fact that I have never been there before. :) Have you ever gone to any of the waterparks at Disney? I have never, but it would be cool to go to one of them someday!:goodvibes Who is your favorite Disney princess? I think I like Belle, Jasmine, or Anna the best, but they are all really neat in their own ways.:rainbow: Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris before since you live so close to it?
I like to listen to country, Disney, and some softer pop music. I don't think I have ever listened to metal, what are some of your favorite singers that sing metal and country? My favorite singers would have to be Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Rascall Flatts, and Tim McGraw.:woohoo:
Are you going anywhere before or after this cruise do you know? We are planning on spending a few days in Spain/Southern France before the cruise and then a couple of days at a resort in Disney World, hopefully, afterwards!:cheer2: Do you have any fun summer plans? We are doing a lot of day trips, maybe camping, going up north to pick blueberries and go to a family camp, and I am also going to another Camp as well by myself. I am then going on a trip out west to South Dakota with my family in August. Are you out of school yet? What are your favorite kinds of foods? I love almost any type of fruit, especially pineapple, potatoes, and chocolate, especially dark chocolate:)
Can't wait!!
~Adriane pluto:

I will be travelling with my mum, dad and two younger siblings.

Hi and :welcome: to the thread!:cheer2:
What is your name? My name is Adriane and I will be 17 by the time this cruise comes around. How old are you? Where are you from? I am from SW Wisconsin.:thumbsup2 I will be traveling with my mom, dad, 4 brothers( Zach-13, Isaac-8, Vincent-5, and Elias-3) and 1 sister (Stephanie-11). *ages at time of sailing* :) Will this be your 1st Disney Cruise? This will be my 14th Disney Cruise, but 1st time on a Transatlantic and my 1st time in Europe!!!:upsidedow
Can't wait! :hourglass
~Adriane pluto:

BUMP!! :thumbsup2
Hey Emily- how are you doing?:)
~Adriane :banana:

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to reply. I've had loads of exams at school so I had to study for them. But they're all over now :cool1: :woohoo:

My mum has recently booked the cruise for us, so I am now even more excited to go!:sulley: :dogdance:
How have you been?

~Emily :stitch2:

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to reply. I've had loads of exams at school so I had to study for them. But they're all over now :cool1: :woohoo:

My mum has recently booked the cruise for us, so I am now even more excited to go!:sulley: :dogdance:
How have you been?

~Emily :stitch2:

Hi Emily! :wave2:
That's ok; I know how busy the end-of-the-school-year can be.:worried: Yay! So glad to hear that you are officially joining us!! :welcome: I have been doing good; how are you doing? We've been going on quite a few little vacations- we went to a small town and visited a historical site, visited the site of where a book series takes place( Little House on the Prairie) a state park, and we have been to so many softball games/t-ball games for my sister and brother!!:banana: Have you done anything fun or exciting? My sister and I then are growing a garden, so we have been busy watering, weeding, and planting things! Do you grow a garden at your house? Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? What are you favorite types of food? I like almost any type of fruit, esp. pineapple, potatoes, and chocolate, esp. dark chocolate. Are you going anywhere before or after this cruise? We are going to Spain for a few days before the cruise and then are going to spend a few days at Disney World after the cruise. ::MickeyMo Are you in any sports? I am not in anything currently, but I love to play almost any sport for fun, especially softball, dance, biking, tennis, and swimming! :hyper:
Can't wait! :sail:
~Adriane pluto:

Hiya every one!
I'm Metal Mouse's younger sister. My name is Belle, though I've got tons of nick names. At the moment I'm 9 years old but when I go on my 1st Disney Cruise I'll be 10! I'd like to make lots of new friends and write to them. My favourite disney princess is Ariel and I can't wait to see her. Also I heard smaller kids are at clubs and I'd love to help look after them! I have quite ambitious dreams for when I'm older. I'd LOVE to become an author just like Jacqueline Wilson, i might even make some books into a film and act! I have some clubs I attend; Swimming and cubs. Cubs is a camping club and you guess what swimming is! I love to make loom bands a lot. I only know fishtail, chain and illusion. It would be great if some you others could teach me more! :D Bye now!

Hiya every one!
I'm Metal Mouse's younger sister. My name is Belle, though I've got tons of nick names. At the moment I'm 9 years old but when I go on my 1st Disney Cruise I'll be 10! I'd like to make lots of new friends and write to them. My favourite disney princess is Ariel and I can't wait to see her. Also I heard smaller kids are at clubs and I'd love to help look after them! I have quite ambitious dreams for when I'm older. I'd LOVE to become an author just like Jacqueline Wilson, i might even make some books into a film and act! I have some clubs I attend; Swimming and cubs. Cubs is a camping club and you guess what swimming is! I love to make loom bands a lot. I only know fishtail, chain and illusion. It would be great if some you others could teach me more! :D Bye now!

Hi Belle,
My name is Stephanie. :goodvibesI would love to be your friend! I am 10 right now and will be 11 on the cruise. This will be my 13th Disney cruise. I like a lot of characters. Have you seen Frozen? I have it is a really good movie! My favorite characters from Frozen are Olaf, Sven, Kristoff, Anna, and Elsa. I want to be a meteorologist when I am older. I go to a 4-H club. Do you play any sports? I play on a softball team. I like making loom bands too! ::yes:: If you go to rainbowloom.com there are instructions on how to make more bracelets. When is you birthday? :) Mine is March 3rd. Can't wait to meet you and can't wait for the cruise!
:cool1::cool1:Your Friend:cool1::cool1:
:wave2::wave2:Stephanie:flower3::flower3:

Hiya Stephanie,
My birthday is May 9th. I love frozen too, we have it on DVD and it's really funny! I'm thinking of taking it into school on Thursday so my class can watch it before the show that we are doing. I don't do any sport clubs apart from swimming but I do PE. Have you been on the aqua dunk before? I am a bit scared of it. I do like swimming but I don't like fast things. I've just been to cubs and we were doing crime scenes tonight but it is a late night so I have to go to sleep and also I'll have a late tomorrow because my sister is getting confirmed and there'll be a party! Woo! Bye and goodnight! :)

Hiya Stephanie,
My birthday is May 9th. I love frozen too, we have it on DVD and it's really funny! I'm thinking of taking it into school on Thursday so my class can watch it before the show that we are doing. I don't do any sport clubs apart from swimming but I do PE. Have you been on the aqua dunk before? I am a bit scared of it. I do like swimming but I don't like fast things. I've just been to cubs and we were doing crime scenes tonight but it is a late night so I have to go to sleep and also I'll have a late tomorrow because my sister is getting confirmed and there'll be a party! Woo! Bye and goodnight! :)

Hey Belle,
I have have the DVD too! I also have the book. Who are your favorite characters in Frozen? I haven't been on the aqua dunk because I am to scared of it but I have been on the aqua duck. What is your favorite color? Mine is green. What is your favorite season? Mine is summer and spring. I hope you have fun at the party! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance3:Your Friend:dance3:
popcorn::Stephaniepopcorn::
Hey Belle,
I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you? Can't wait!!!!!!!

Your friend Stephanie:hippie:

Hey Stephanie,
I keep on forgetting to write to you! It's 400 days until the cruise in England. I'm going to bring my loomies. Can you teach some to me? I know previously you've told me about rainbow loom and I've tried but it doesn't work for me. Did you know I got my ears pieced! Annoyingly they didn't have fake emeralds so I got these pinky-reddish sort of colour. I've recently learnt the triple single bracelet butnow it doesn't work!

Hey Stephanie,
I keep on forgetting to write to you! It's 400 days until the cruise in England. I'm going to bring my loomies. Can you teach some to me? I know previously you've told me about rainbow loom and I've tried but it doesn't work for me. Did you know I got my ears pieced! Annoyingly they didn't have fake emeralds so I got these pinky-reddish sort of colour. I've recently learnt the triple single bracelet butnow it doesn't work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter