A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Good Afternoon,

Your designs are wonderful. Can you please make an autograph book cover? We are going to do the MNSSHP party this year. I would appreciate the MMSSHP5X7 design with the name BLAKE. Again I really appreciate it!!!

Thank you:wave2:

tlh0726, I hope this reaches you, I'm new at this site and having trouble sending you a message. I used your 2013 WDW white background autograph pages and LOVE them. THANK YOU! now we're taking a trip to Disneyland. Any chance you can change the WDW to Disneyland 2014 or just delete the WDW?

Thanks!

I just stumbled upon this idea yesterday and I really want to try it! I've read through many of the posts, but there are 221 pages so I apologize if my questions are simple and have been answered a zillion times!
I really want to make a photo book on Shutterfly.
1.If we use a sharpie marker on a photobook will it be ok? It won't go through the page and show on the opposite side
2. I want to make an 8x8 book- most of the cards/pictures that I found that I love are rectangular, and when I try to put them on a full 8x8 page they are cutting off the edges with the name/picture, and also often say low resolution.
Any advice for a brand newbie??? Are there some other ones that have been posted other than the first post that have the current big characters/park pictures/backgrounds that will adapt to an 8x8 page.
I don't even know if that is making sense, lol.
Thank you for humoring me :)

I just stumbled upon this idea yesterday and I really want to try it! I've read through many of the posts, but there are 221 pages so I apologize if my questions are simple and have been answered a zillion times!
I really want to make a photo book on Shutterfly.
1.If we use a sharpie marker on a photobook will it be ok? It won't go through the page and show on the opposite side
2. I want to make an 8x8 book- most of the cards/pictures that I found that I love are rectangular, and when I try to put them on a full 8x8 page they are cutting off the edges with the name/picture, and also often say low resolution.
Any advice for a brand newbie??? Are there some other ones that have been posted other than the first post that have the current big characters/park pictures/backgrounds that will adapt to an 8x8 page.
I don't even know if that is making sense, lol.
Thank you for humoring me :)

1) I don't think a sharpie will go through the pages but I am not sure about smearing.

2) The best advise I can give is for you to go through the DISigners photobucket folders and make notes of what you like and from who. Then you should make a request and ask if they can make it the size you want.

3) When you get what you want, make sure you DOWNLOAD from photobucket not just copy because otherwise you will get low resolution.

Hope that helps :)

We are going on the Disney Fantasy May 10th-17th...

Where can I find Autograph Cards to prepare for our trip? My goal is to create a 5x7 (or maybe larger) photo album with the signed autograph card on the left side and a picture of my daughter with that character on the right side.

Also, where can I find magnets to put on our cabin door?

Thank you so much!

You might want to check out Donatalie's photobucket site. You will find the link in the meet the DISigners thread. She has some great autograph cards. They are either 4x6 or 5x7 but you will have to download them to be sure.

Since she isn't designing right now you will have to start a thread or request from a disigner to make you a cover if you want one.

Good luck.

The character dining has changed for Hollywood and Vine to Jake, Doc, Princess Sofia and I believe Leo from Little Einsteins. Does anyone have a specific dining autograph pages for these? I see the older characters but was hoping for new ones as we are scheduled to see them at the end of March!!

Were you able to find these? I'm also hoping to find Anna & Elsa cards but don't see them in any of the links I tried in the first post.

Looking all over...Last night my daughter and I were on and looking at all the great designs. She really liked a page that was yellow/red/black and said May I have your Autograph Please for the blanks and I left it open on my computer but today the computer decided that it needed to restart and update and now it is gone and I can not find it. Can anyone help with a link? Thank You!!

Any discount codes for snapfish out there or another place to print these for less than twenty bucks?

Hi, I would like to have a Star Wars autograph cover with Jedi mickey, please. It is for Andy. Thanks so much.

Natalie,

You may have a better chance of getting a cover if you start a new thread and ask for one there. Make sure you let them know what size you want, name of child and any colors or characters you want.

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. We are taking my twin daughters on their first birthday and first trip later on this year. So, I do have some time to plan and create. I would like a photo autograph book not only from characters signing, but waitresses, CMs who are ride attendants, and others who help the trip to be extra special or do something extraordinary. The girls won't remember this trip, so I was hoping this would along with the countless photos I take.

They really don't know any characters even though they have a Disney Mickey and friends nursery. Please help me with ideas or direction.

I am printing out my autograph books using 110 lb card stock. I used the current list of characters appearing at Disney, and added those for the Character Poloza plus a few blank pages. I think the book will be over 1". Will my DGD be able to work with this or should I make two books so it is easier to handle? Any suggestions? Thanks

I have printed my autograph pages on 5 x 8 inch blank index cards, and then taken them to Staples to have them spiral bound. I think last time the books were more than 1", and they had to put them into 2 books.

For sorting, I put the characters together by story or theme so that it was easier to find the characters' pages, vs sorting them alphabetically.

I have printed my autograph pages on 5 x 8 inch blank index cards, and then taken them to Staples to have them spiral bound. I think last time the books were more than 1", and they had to put them into 2 books.

For sorting, I put the characters together by story or theme so that it was easier to find the characters' pages, vs sorting them alphabetically.

Thanks". I think 2 books would be more workable. I like your idea of putting the characters by theme and story.

Wanting to make my kids autograph books for our first trip to disney world... Is there a current list of characters that do autographs so I know which ones to print out..

I see that you have a photobucket link for an Animal Kingdom Passport/Autograph book; however when I click in it I receive an error. We are taking our first trip to Disney World in June and I would love to be able to make an Animal kingdom passport for my kids, if it's still available. Thank you so much, you have such great designs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter