A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

I made autograph books for my boys (ages 6 & 5) and they LOVE them!!! I made three for each child (one with regular autographs, one for the charachter dining experiences, and one for MVMCP). I used photos to make their books (Snapfish was having a 300 print for a penny sale). I had covers made for each book/child and had them spiral bound at Kinkos. Since these were my first books and I am NOT a crafty person I am pretty delighted about them!!

:thumbsup2

You do know you need to post pics of the finished projects. :laughing:

I made a total of 7 books. Each of my kids have a regular book with their names on it.The pics in the regular books are different. Each child picked out their own pictures. They each have a book for the Christmas Party and for character dining (they all have the same pics). Then my mom book has different pics. MarneMouse did the covers for me (she did an AWESOME job!!). It wasnt hard to do but a lil time consuming but we had a blast putting them together. We dont expect to see all the characters but it will be a great keepsake for when they get older!

I made a total of 7 books. Each of my kids have a regular book with their names on it.The pics in the regular books are different. Each child picked out their own pictures. They each have a book for the Christmas Party and for character dining (they all have the same pics). Then my mom book has different pics. MarneMouse did the covers for me (she did an AWESOME job!!). It wasnt hard to do but a lil time consuming but we had a blast putting them together. We dont expect to see all the characters but it will be a great keepsake for when they get older!

awesome job! :thumbsup2

I made a set of autograph pages after learning lots of stuff on here :) and I would love to share them. :)

http://s519.photobucket.com/user/luigi_bug/library/?sort=4&page=1

not sure if this will work...

password is Disney

I made a set of autograph pages after learning lots of stuff on here :) and I would love to share them. :)

http://s519.photobucket.com/user/luigi_bug/library/?sort=4&page=1

not sure if this will work...

password is Disney

When you click on the link I am getting an error message

tina

Hi! Our trip is next week so I am quickly trying to get something together for my kiddos. Those of you that are printing the cards as photos: what do you have the characters sign with? I just wondered what wouldn't smear. Thanks for your help!!

Hi! Our trip is next week so I am quickly trying to get something together for my kiddos. Those of you that are printing the cards as photos: what do you have the characters sign with? I just wondered what wouldn't smear. Thanks for your help!!

We use sharpies. We just hold them for 5-10 seconds before putting them back in our holder.

I haven't seen anything similar posted, so I decided to make my own in this "style". I'm working on Pete's Silly Sideshow cards and I'll post those when I have all four finished.

Hi all,
I have a question about saving a picture. I have saved many autograph cards from various photo bucket accounts and they open up just fine. However, I am trying to save some character meal cards, 1900 Park Fare and others, from Music Mouse and they are being stretched across the screen all the way and shortened in height. I have tried right click and save as and using the download button to save. I am able to put it in a word doc and fix it but really need it to saved as a jpeg to upload to shutterfly. Any suggestions?
Lori

For those of you who decide to use the photo book suggestion. I was able to make an autograph book for free using some of the designs posted on the first page at Walgreens.com. I've never ordered form there before, but I figured it was worth a shot. It is a 4 x 6 brag book, and if you enter the promo code SMALLBOOK, it is $0.00. I was able to combine that with the free shipping code SHIPIT2ME. I think it is good through tomorrow 1/4/14 if I'm not mistaken. Good luck, and thank you for the great resources on this thread! :goodvibes

can someone help me with making universal character autograph pages? We are taking a seven day Disney trip and two day universal. Can anyone help me? I found all the Disney ones and am going to make that book tomorrow. Can someone please help?

THANK YOU 1mama2three!!!!!

That code was awesome. I made my daughters autograph book for $3.14!:cool1::banana: I am so happy, and so is she. I couldn't get the free shipping code to work, but that's ok.

THANK YOU 1mama2three!!!!!

That code was awesome. I made my daughters autograph book for $3.14!:cool1::banana: I am so happy, and so is she. I couldn't get the free shipping code to work, but that's ok.

You're very welcome! I'm glad you were able to make use of it. Have a nice trip! :)

can someone help me with making universal character autograph pages? We are taking a seven day Disney trip and two day universal. Can anyone help me? I found all the Disney ones and am going to make that book tomorrow. Can someone please help?

I have done several for Universal. You can find the locations of where to find them in the bottom of post #1 of my thread. Link Below.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765738

I know that DOM13 also has lots of Universal cards as well. Here is the link to his thread where you can find the links in post #1.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2033358

Hopefully you will find all that you need (and more) between he and I.

I haven't seen anything similar posted, so I decided to make my own in this "style". I'm working on Pete's Silly Sideshow cards and I'll post those when I have all four finished.

THANK YOU!!!! We're leaving tomorrow am for a few days at WDW (we're FL residents so can go up sporadically). Checked my daughters autograph books while I was packing and they only had a couple of empty pages each. Decided to look on here to see if I could make them special ones and I know they are hoping to get to meet Anna and Elsa. I've been searching for over and hour, found some really cute ones for our character meals but was missing these two. You've made my evening :cool1:

Your welcome! Your post reminded me though that I have been meaning to revise these (the pics of Anna and Elisa were a little too dark)...hope you see this in time and can re-download them.

Evan

THANK YOU!!!! We're leaving tomorrow am for a few days at WDW (we're FL residents so can go up sporadically). Checked my daughters autograph books while I was packing and they only had a couple of empty pages each. Decided to look on here to see if I could make them special ones and I know they are hoping to get to meet Anna and Elsa. I've been searching for over and hour, found some really cute ones for our character meals but was missing these two. You've made my evening :cool1:

Hi!

I'm new to this and I hope I'm doing this correctly....

We are planning a trip to WDW on January 17th, 2014 and I would be ever so grateful if you could create some personalized covers for the kiddo's books.

All Characters - "Cole", "Jack" "Ellie" and "Oriana"

It's a total of 4 covers. Thank You so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter