A plea for patience

30 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....30 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...29 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

::::BUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!:::::

89 days until December the 4th....89 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 88 days until December the 4th....lol.

O.K., the dryer buzzer just buzzzzzzzed...time to fold clothes...

29 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....29 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...28 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

89 days until December the 4th....89 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 88 days until December the 4th....lol.

I'm hungry...is there food yet????

Are we there yet????

<bgsound src="http://www.realbeer.com/fun/burps/sounds/jkburp.wav" loop="1">

All this bleching and not one "excuse me"

OMG....I opened the post and got this huge belch!!!!!!!!!!! I am ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....28 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...27 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

:)Excuse me!:)

Ray is going to need some "Depends" tonight!

Still warm water and stale bread, Dave!! :p

Actually, Marsha and I have been reworking menus to try to keep prices down, man this stuff is expensive!!!! Pete will be coming up with a price very soon...like in a day or 2, keep watch (like you are not!) for the announcement.
cC

27 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....27 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...26 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

88 days until December the 4th....88 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 87 days until December the 4th....lol.

26 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....26 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...25 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

88 days until December the 4th....88 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 87 days until December the 4th....lol.

25 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....25 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...24 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

24 bottles of beer on the wall....24 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...23 bottles of beer on the wall.....

and to anyone who objects to that
Overrulled!

23 bottles of beer on the wall....23 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...22 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Overrulled!

None of you are innocent!

More beer? Why thank you!

22bottles of beer on the wall....22 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...21 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Overrulled!

None of you are innocent!

More beer? Why thank you!

21 bottles of beer on the wall....21 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...20 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Anyone notice we are under a case here?

Who going to send out for more?

Your Honor. Heres another one. 20 bottles of beer on the wall....20 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...19 bottles of beer on the wall.....

No thanks no need to pass that one on, you keep it.

Listen about my objection in that other CASE, the Glo innocence issue, here, here's another beer that is 19, 18 on the wall. Yes Yes take one down etc.. ya ya ya .

If I were to pick up another few brewskies, would Your Honor be interested in re-hearing that issue. Little matter really. Here's 18 that leave only 17 on the wall. You enjoy yourself Your Honor, I'll be right back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter