A plea for patience

Yes, I am Sandra, but since I have to work tomorrow, I had to switch to non-alcholol...lol.

Actually I'm bored.

There is a football game tonight.

65 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....65 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...64 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

::::BUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!:::::

90 days until December the 4th....90 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 89 days until December the 4th....lol.

Holly cow Ray....your case is serious!!! ROFL.....:)

Mskanga, I passed a case of bottles a long time ago...lol.

64 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall....64 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer...take one down...pass it around...63 bottles of sugar-free rootbeer on the wall.....

90 days until December the 4th....90 days until DIS-CON....take one day away....and tomorrow it will only be 89 days until December the 4th....lol.

... ahh.. Ray...

Has anyone ever mentioned that ...

some studies on sugar substitutes...

say it tends to may you repeat things...

With all that belching going on, I'd say you were right about "repeating" things... ;)

63 bottles of Dr. Pepper on the wall....63 bottles of Dr. Pepper...take one down...pass it around...62 bottles of Dr. Pepper on the wall.....

I went looking for sugar free rootbeer but it seems that someone (I'm not mentioning any names) has drunk every last bottle. Some people.

:p :p :p

Are we there yet?

Hey, Tammy.... I've got like 10 bottles of Lemon Propel hiding in my refrigerator. I'll bring 'em with me. Yuckies!

Sounds good to me Steve, I like the lemon and my DH likes the black cherry.

Now back to business

62 bottles of Dr. Pepper on the wall....62 bottles of Dr. Pepper...take one down...pass it around...61 bottles of Dr. Pepper on the wall.....

60 bottles of beer on the wall....60 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...59 bottles of beer on the wall.....

59 bottles of beer on the wall....59 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...58 bottles of beer on the wall.....

58 bottles of beer on the wall....58 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...57 bottles of beer on the wall.....

57 bottles of beer on the wall....57 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...56 bottles of beer on the wall.....

56 bottles of beer on the wall....56 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...55 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Hey Ray this is fun!!!!!! CC and gang had better hurry up or we are going to run out of beer!!!! Guess we always could finish the root beer then...:D :D

I think we all need some serious help. Of course, some information would do just nicely in its place. :p

55 bottles of beer on the wall....55 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...54 bottles of beer on the wall.....

We sure have drank alot. I gotta go......

How long til we get there?

54 bottles of beer on the wall....54 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...53 bottles of beer on the wall.....

53 bottles of beer on the wall....53 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...52 bottles of beer on the wall.....

52 bottles of beer on the wall....52 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...51 bottles of beer on the wall.....

51 bottles of beer on the wall....51 bottles of beer...take one down...pass it around...50 bottles of beer on the wall.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter