A plea for patience

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
I know how excited you all are for DIS Con II, I am too, but I really have to ask a big favour.

I am doing the best I can to get the information out to you as soon as I know it. Reservations at the Swan can now be made and I posted the tentative itinerary. I am working on the menus and a price and will get it out as soon as possible. I am sure you all understand with the losses suffered last year, it is important to ensure it doesn't happen again. I am working on discounted tickets as well for you as well.

We have a committee of 7 who will be working diligently to make this as organized and fun as possible. We're hoping to have some new and fun things this year, in addition to some of the wonderful meets and activities from last year.

What we need from you is to give us some mini-meet suggestions and if you are willing to host any. Marsha is compiling a list and only after we look at what we have, can we arrange them to "fit" into everything. There is a chat tonight (Wed) if you want to join Marsha and Beanie in discussing the mini-meets.

No one's wrists are being slapped, I am just asking kindly and explaining why we are asking you to slow down. Evening meets can be planned after some of the planned events and we will do the best we can to fit it all in. I know we won't be able to please everyone, but we will do the best we can! Please be patient, we're doing the best we can. We still just under 4 months! ;)

Thanks very much!
Cathy

Okay while CC works thing out we can play virtual DATW. Pour yourself a drink for each country and go to chat hammered. LOL

Thanks Cathy, Patience is indeed a virtue and this is going to be one awesome event. I am excited becouse tomorrow we are purchasing our plane tickets :) I agree 100% with the email to Marsha, its so much easier to keep track of the ideas. Thank You and Marsha for all your efforts to make this so special. Good things are definitley worth waiting for. :)

I am with you CC on this.........let us complete our end of it...before we make ourselves crazy trying to fit everything in and around the official events before knowing where and when.. You all understand.. I know it will work out and we will have a great time.. :)

Thanks, Cathy, in our heads we know you're right, but in our most excited hearts, we are so excited we just can't help it. ;) :) We'll try and contain our enthusiasm until we hear from you and Marsha! ;) We know you're going to produce a humdinger of a convention! :D :D

I promise to try to be patient. I promise. And you know how much we apreciate you, Cathy and Marsha and eveyone else that is on the planning committee for all the work that you are doing. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.

Most Sincerely, Ray :)

Just one question (SORRY) do you have a date that you will stop taking deposits?? I haven't done mine yet, but I'm definately coming, should have deposit money in about 2-3 weeks. Is there going to be a cut-off date?

You should be fine for at least another month, Nancy. I will know more definitively soon.
CC

It soooooo very hard to be patient but I am going to try. It's so hard for some of us when we plan our usual trips to WDW sometimes a year in advance - LOL. Marsha, Cathy and rest of committee you're doing an ace job, ta ever so.:) :) :)

Thanks for the note CC.....I guess were like kids in a candy store that are told look but don't touch yet.....it is sOOOOOOOOOOO hard not to keep asking when can we touch.....

WE WILL TRY TO BE MORE PATIENT;) ;) ;)

Keep up the good work.......and Thanks for all your time and effort

Let's just keep this reminder where we can see it.. in case we get rowdy... Just kidding.. :) :) :)

It's hard to be patient because last year was so <b>magical</b> but I'm going to try very, very hard :)

*deep cleansing breath* That's better :) Okay, I think I'm set until at least tomorrow ;)

Originally posted by Towncrier
Kids: Are we there yet???

Angry Dad: Don't make me turn this thread around!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

<font face="comic sans ms"> John, :wave: This made me lol. :teeth: </font>

John,

We would never say things like that...

Marsha,

Us rowdy, not us....

We are all sweet and patient and kind and loving and, did I say, patient....

do we have anybody fooled?

I didn't think so

oh well, I will try to be good, I really, really will....

Got any news yet? :p :p

John made me LOL but Tammy made me LOL even harder!!!!! :Pinkbounc I'm just glad she didn't say innocent, I would have choked on my lunch!!!! :p
CC

Well Cathy we all remind me of a black light poster when I was young and chipper. It was 2 vultures and one said to the other patients my a** I am going o kill me something. LOL

Except here you have about 200 of them LOL:jester: :crazy:

And those Vultures are innocent, I tell ya, innocent.

just like us but don't tell anyone, I wouldn't want our secret to get out. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter