A, B, C...tell something about yourself!

Q is for Quiet Pool

We used the Beach Club Villa's quiet pool more than we used Stormalong Bay...we really loved it there :goodvibes

R is relaxation...something we never seem to get a lot of even when we are staying in our DVC Villa. We get too excited and end up doing another word that begins with R...Running around! :lmao:

"S" is for Sharing my DVC with my best friend and her family who first visited WDW with me in 1972! She has not been there since!!!!

U for Underground Utilidors at Magic Kingdom; hope to get to see them some day on a behind the scenes MK tour

Z is for zero DVC trips planned now :sad:
We do have a DCL cruise in 75 days.:cool1:

B is for my son Brian(14) who graduated from middle school tonight!
2011_0526CAMERALAST-OLD0704-2.jpg

F Is for FOREVER because it is taking forever for June 3rd to get here. I will be at the Tree houses for 4 days than 5 days on the Disney Dream than back to Beach club Villas . All 10 of us, daughter.son and their families and ME. :woohoo::dance3::yay::yay::cool1::cool1::banana::dance3::banana::banana:

Am I too Excited ??

G is for Gosh, can June 6th hurry up and get here. Trying to get a reservation at Aulani for Jan 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter