A, B, C...tell something about yourself!

W is for Washing machine. We will be staying in a 2 bedroom for the first time on our next trip and I will love having a washer and dryer in my room!!! Hope I don't get too spoiled!

X found in SupercalifragilisticeXpialidocious !!!! one our family's favorite character breakfast meals at 1900 Park Fare Have a great photo taken here of youngest DD princess: and I with Mary Poppins who is one of my all time Disney favorites :goodvibes

Y for Why go anywhere else and not partake in the Disney Hospitality!!!!

C

Just returned from a great Gal's weekend in Cape May NJ! The next time we get together it will be to plan our September WDW trip!

D - Only 3 weeks until our family reunion at WDW and first time without the Disney Dining Plan for the group. Eek! I hope it works out using the TIW.

K is for Kona Cafe - one of our favorite WDW restaurants. I was there just a week ago!

M for Mama Melrose's a restaurant our family has not dined at on our many many trips to the World probably because we eat Italian food so often at home we like to chose something different when eating out :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter