A 3 hour tour! A 3 hour tour!

That CM in the middle is adorable.

And OMG @ Mike's burnt head! He looks like a tomato!:rotfl:

IMG_1123.jpg

Is someone playing with my butt.:confused3

:rolleyes1

I think all of them look adorable, and quite dapper in the formal picture.

The sunburn looks painful. As pale as I am, I use tons of sunblock to remain pale. There will be no tanning, the few times I tried it ended badly .:scared1:

I watched the video Mike took, and the other one after following the link to other videos!, but the first made me feel a bit sea sick just watching. Was this an issue for any of you guys?

Kathleen

We woke up Saturday morning swearing we were at sea, the ship was rocking and rolling so much! But we were still at Castaway Cay, banging against the dock! :eek:

:

Are you sure you meant to write "dock"? :lmao::lmao:

O'Mike I love the Mickey Vest and Bow Tie! ::yes::

ROSIE!!! GITCHER HANDS OFF MY GUY!~!!!!!!:mad::headache:

I love those pictures. Everyone looks so happy and you guys really look great in your tuxes.

Mike - the vest and tie look awesome! :thumbsup2 I'm so glad you deleted my picture that time so I didn't ruin your surprise.

Not sweet, just drunk :dance3:

Yeah, I've heard being drunk is a necessity to get through the evening when Rosie is around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter