A 3 hour tour! A 3 hour tour!

we WANT photos please . . . is that better Wally? Please don't make me get on my knees and beg . . . not sure I could get up (not as nimble as I once was).:rolleyes1

I've seen it. They look like a middle aged Doo Wop group.:rotfl:

Look Bridezilla! Don't make me post the video of the Mexican Catamaran sailors doing the YMCA and the Chicken Dance! :rotfl2:

Hey, no wonder that poor kid puked! :eek:

Look Bridezilla! Don't make me post the video of the Mexican Catamaran sailors doing the YMCA and the Chicken Dance! :rotfl2:

Go right ahead!

It's not like I'm deathly afraid of seeing them. Or even doing them.

Just didn't want them at my wedding.:thumbsup2

So you agree that Mike should post more videos that he took on the cruise?

Hooray!:yay:

No - I was merely acknowledging your issues with certain cultural dances - Issues you have made abundantly clear - repeatedly.

No - I was merely acknowledging your issues with certain cultural dances - Issues you have made abundantly clear - repeatedly.

Apparently my issues weren't clear to Mike. He's under the impression that I'm afraid of them.

I'm not.

And to prove that I'm not, I think that Mike should post all of his cruise videos here so that I can say how much I liked them! ::yes::

And to prove that I'm not, I think that Mike should post all of his cruise videos here so that I can say how much I liked them! ::yes::

Unfortunately I am under a gag order for the seven days at sea.......:sad2:

Lucky for you.....there was an 8th day! :cool1:

Yes, we got stranded at Castaway Cay! You can see the Wonder circling the island wanting to dock, but too bad for them! We decided to stay an extra day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwHWDXeKT9o

Gag?

Who are you? Cinderella? :rotfl:

Stop gagging start blabbing!

I'll make it worth your while . . . ;)

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA! :lmao::lmao:

Rob...I owe you one....you just made my morning.
To everyone else: Sorry, inside joke....can't tell cause it's a family board.

Said to my daughter: Ya know, if I were younger, and I didn't like men.....I'd go for you.

We howled with laugher.

Weather looks more than a little fierce. :eek:

We woke up Saturday morning swearing we were at sea, the ship was rocking and rolling so much! But we were still at Castaway Cay, banging against the dock! :eek:

There were marks all over the side of the ship when we finally got off from the damage the dock did, but Disney had painters out there painting fresh paint before we even got off the ship!

Now getting back to the car........

Thats another story! I'll let Jamie and Ben take over from here! :lmao:

IMG_1123.jpg

Is someone playing with my butt.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter