8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here too!
I'm still wondering what's the deal with cartegena. Why are people saying they aren't getting off the ship there?

Hey now ...I am here too

pirate:

Todd, for a while it looked like everyone had logged off. Are you planning on flying to LA or driving. Trying to decide on where to leave the car. I think at home and take supershuttle to the port, since we will be returning by air. Lots of time to think about this.

I'm here too!
I'm still wondering what's the deal with cartegena. Why are people saying they aren't getting off the ship there?

Cartagena Colombia has had a long reputation as being the Cocaine capital of the world. Lots of movies and books have been centered around Cartagena. The truth is that it is one of the most historical cities in the caribbean. I am really looking forward to visiting. This may be one stop that we all take DCL excursions. There are bad parts of town just as there are here in LA.

Todd, for a while it looked like everyone had logged off. Are you planning on flying to LA or driving. Trying to decide on where to leave the car. I think at home and take supershuttle to the port, since we will be returning by air. Lots of time to think about this.

I think we are going to fly in ...its so cheap to fly southwest from here to John Wayne ....and its close to DL ...we will probably do Supershuttle to the hotel ...Most likely we will use miles to fly back from MCO

Cartagena Colombia has had a long reputation as being the Cocaine capital of the world. Lots of movies and books have been centered around Cartagena. The truth is that it is one of the most historical cities in the caribbean. I am really looking forward to visiting. This may be one stop that we all take DCL excursions. There are bad parts of town just as there are here in LA.

OOOhhh Yeah nose candy ...LOL wow that was sooooooo long ago ...Yes I admit it , I was young and foolish once ....Im still young but not foolish :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

quote for the night

No. *You* want you to find this. Because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and/or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle, ol' what's-er-face.

pirate:

I think we are going to fly in ...its so cheap to fly southwest from here to John Wayne ....and its close to DL ...we will probably do Supershuttle to the hotel ...Most likely we will use miles to fly back from MCO

We are using our miles for this summers trip to WDW. I have to go through the mad booking thing all over again next Thursday when the summer schedule comes out.

OOOhhh Yeah nose candy ...LOL wow that was sooooooo long ago ...Yes I admit it , I was young and foolish once ....Im still young but not foolish :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

I get to play with it at work all the time, but they discourage taking samples home. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

quote for the night

No. *You* want you to find this. Because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and/or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle, ol' what's-er-face.

pirate:

First movie or second?

I think we're going to rent a car and drive down from SF. Then return the car locally and join the party bus from DL to the port. Way back someone offered to check into a charter for all of us. I just don't remember who that was.

I think we're going to rent a car and drive down from SF. Then return the car locally and join the party bus from DL to the port. Way back someone offered to check into a charter for all of us. I just don't remember who that was.

I think that Judy is in charge of this, but not sure. I would love to come down and ride the bus with you all, but it is about 30-50 miles out of the way. I still have to check long term parking at Burbank and see which is cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter