8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my fav places on CC

DISNEYDAY8A069.jpg

Never been...kids can't hold their liquor:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Congrats Mike! Personally, I'm actually thrilled to have been within one and actually HERE for the run :rotfl2:

Pamela

Thanks,

I haven't been around for too many runs. I usually log on about 50 posts past the pirate. My computer was running so slow, I thought I would have been way too late.

Now I guess I should get my guys something to eat. I hope to pop into chat for a little bit, so talk to you guys later.

Thought I would pop in and tell everyone that I would be back in about two week. Leave for WDW and the Magic in the AM. Once I get back I should be able to spend a little more time planning this cruise. See everyone on the 15th. Lois

Thought I would pop in and tell everyone that I would be back in about two week. Leave for WDW and the Magic in the AM. Once I get back I should be able to spend a little more time planning this cruise. See everyone on the 15th. Lois

Have a great trip!

Hey everyone. Here I go again trying to ketchup. It's been an up and down past few weeks - months. Part of my trouble catching up is that my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. I was a bit worried that I would have to cancel this cruise because I couldn't be away that long. Unfortunately, that is not the case. My mom passed away last Friday. I was lucky enough to be with her full time for the last week, which is a big part of the reason I have gotten so far behind.

Now for the good. One year from today I will be celebrating the big 4-0 on this cruise!!! I am really excited for that as I celebrated my birthday a couple years ago on the Magic on the PC cruise then.

Tracy
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.:hug: I lost my mom over 3 years ago to lung cancer and wouldn't trade that time with her for anything in the world. No great words of wisdom here, just someone who understands. :flower3:

We could use some happy thoughts and prayers our way as well. Angelina was spending the night at her girlfriend's house when she received a call about 1:15 this morning that her friend Ryan, who is in the photo below with Angelina, was in a boating accident last night and drowned. Angelina called me right away, and had me bring her home, as she was so upset. It took Hazel and I over an hour to get her to calm down. I put Angelina in bed with Hazel and I tried falling back to sleep myself, but to no avail. Hazel and I have known Ryan's mom since she was just a kid. Both of Ryan's parents are deaf and they relied so much on Ryan as he would always sign for them. Ryan also has two younger sisters, please remember this family in your thoughts and prayers as well. Ryan just graduated from high school this past June, he was getting ready to start at our local community college this coming Tuesday. The photo below was taken in October 2005 as Angelina and Ryan we heading off for their Homecoming Dance.
[/IMG]
How awful. My prayers and condolences to yours and Ryan's family. :hug:

Safe travels

One of my fav places on CC

DISNEYDAY8A069.jpg

We always plop our butts right near there, but I've never set foot in the place since the friendly servers always find me on the beach! I must check it out next time!

And one of my others

DISNEYDAY8A086.jpg

Oh is that the ladies room? Yes I spend a lot of time there too!

J/K I know it's not!!! :lmao:

pirate:

TAKE WHAT YA CAN!

Congrats...swabbie! pirate:

Have a great time!!!!

We couldn't figure out why this woman chose that spot to be in the ocean. There was nobody even close to us! LOL! ANd yet while I was taking pictures of my family she plops down between us and the ocean.... a few minute later she was joined by 3 other adult women... I couldn't figure out why they didn't go to the adult beach.... 2 of them spent most of the time with their tops undone in the back and on floats right next to me and the kids.... :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

IMG_1549.jpg

Had to look to be sure that wasn't me and the other Escaping Moms. But then I remembered, you were 10 Night, we were 11 Night.
I'm not sure we would have thought we'd be disturbing anyone by sitting in the water.
:confused3

Chased the kids off to chat and find nobody there???. Catch ya later. They want the computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter